Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Avengers Ending (spoilers)

Default The Avengers Ending (spoilers)

For those that have seen the movie discuss here

All others move to the other thread!!!

Who was the purple dude? Was there anything else after the purple dude during the credits??

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    For those that have seen the movie discuss here
    Who was the purple dude? Was there anything else after the purple dude during the credits??
    Twas Thanos
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

There wasn't anything at the end of the credits this time. I wish they would be consistent, because it made us look like quite a bunch of fools

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    There wasn't anything at the end of the credits this time. I wish they would be consistent, because it made us look like quite a bunch of fools
    Lol when I went to see it and stayed after the credits to have nothing seen someone in the audience yelled 'DAMNIT!' and everyone laughed

Reading the marvel wiki I hope they dont go into entity infinity and all those weird characters.

So how will they attack earth next time?

I would like to see ultron set up in the antman film and be the major villain in avengers 2
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

I waited until the very end of the credits too, for nothing. As did a couple in the row in front of me.

I agree that Ultron would be a better villain for Avengers 2. The Inifinity War and the power gems and a personification of Death takes everything too far into outerspace-sci-fi land that it'd end up looking like the Oa scenes in Green Lantern.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I waited until the very end of the credits too, for nothing. As did a couple in the row in front of me.

I agree that Ultron would be a better villain for Avengers 2. The Inifinity War and the power gems and a personification of Death takes everything too far into outerspace-sci-fi land that it'd end up looking like the Oa scenes in Green Lantern.
    Totally agree Paulbot, but having read Kevin Fiege's statements how soon they liked to have a 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' movie, do you think they will go more that way?

I found it very odd that at the beginning it said Marvels The Avengers, instead of Marvel Studios or even Disney! They began that trend to differentiate themselves from the other films based on their properties, x-men, spidey etc that they didnt own

In the UK the film is called "Marvel Avengers Assemble", because "The Avengers" is the trademarked (or something) name of a long running British TV show that predates the comic book (1961 vs 1963).

There was a movie based on that show called "The Avengers" with Ralph Feinnes and Uma Thurman just over a decade ago, so they probably had that (small) "Marvel's" to separate it.

WOW OK I feel better now as I left after the Thanos scene, I have just been told of a rumor that the American release will actually have a scene at the end tho with Coulson possibly becoming..........the vision............ooooohWTF look on my face