Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920

Thread: August Awesome Acquisitions and Arrivals

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It might not be technically new but its been missing in a box inside a box inside a box in a garage for 8 long years.

Today i finally found TT MP-2 Ultra Magnus

he looks so very good on the shelf next to MP-1b
    only problem is that after being stored for 8 years wrapped in kimguard his feet like to pop off constantly which makes posing him hard.

his light still works after all these years.
    I am so very very happy i finally found him.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    It might not be technically new but its been missing in a box inside a box inside a box in a garage for 8 long years.

Today i finally found TT MP-2 Ultra Magnus

he looks so very good on the shelf next to MP-1b
    only problem is that after being stored for 8 years wrapped in kimguard his feet like to pop off constantly which makes posing him hard.

his light still works after all these years.
    I am so very very happy i finally found him.
    It's like YIN and YANG, Optimus style hehehe congrats on finding him once again CoRDS.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    It's like YIN and YANG, Optimus style hehehe congrats on finding him once again CoRDS.

that's the exact effect i was going for. i got the mp2 back in 04 i think from target Miranda in Sydney before i knew anything about them. it was also the cheapest masterpiece i have. then in 2012 i saw the mp1b and had to have it as a kind of yin yang bookend type deal. And then i noticed that there was many many more masterpiece transformers and here we are.

Default August 2014

AUGUST 2014....

-silver knight optimus prime deluxe class and grimlock voyager class transformers generations AOE Target 2 pk(misb)

-transformers masterpiece mp-04 prowl TRU hasbro (misb)

-generations foc impactor deluxe class (mosc)

-generations foc autobot topspin deluxe class (mosc)

-generations foc autobot whirl deluxe class (mosc)

-generations foc roadbuster deluxe class (mosc)

-generations foc twin twist deluxe class (mosc)
    Last edited by tjparkside; 7th September 2014 at 01:02 AM.

Just got my hands on a Generations Roadbuster and the build quality unfortunately feels a bit cheap. His shoulders in particular are held on by a single pin that serves as a rotation joint in transformation and both of them are surrounded in stress marks.

All the other joints within the arms are either ratchet joints or tight swivels so there's a lot of pressure on that pin whenever you move his arms.

Another thing that doesn't come across in the stock photos, those wheels on the back of his thighs poke inwards a good distance, so he has to either keep his legs spread or not have his wheels folded away fully. Otherwise they overlap between his legs.

Otherwise he looks pretty good. Nice sculpting around the torso & shoulders. It's very 'less is more', but it works to make him look like a muscle-bot. Face is good. Weapon selection is great. Just be super careful with those shoulders.

It's September dude

*puts fingers in ears* la la la la....