Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1424293031323334

Thread: November Nuggets

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    ^ A whole lot of Megatronian goodness there; truly if anybody deserves the username Megatron, it should be you
    Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron-SG1 View Post
    My MISB/MIB collection acquisitions for November pics as requested. I arranged them temporarily for the photo shoot before they were quickly packed safely away again (comics thanks to VERT):
    Wow it's been a big month megatron sg1, congrats on these pickups. The one that particularly caught my eye was the G1 megatron eraser packaged on an Autobot card - great little oddity

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Wow it's been a big month megatron sg1, congrats on these pickups. The one that particularly caught my eye was the G1 megatron eraser packaged on an Autobot card - great little oddity
    Ha! Good spot. Coincidentally, there's another two items in the above pic with the same "error" (looks like they just had the same packaging for all characters - whether Autobot or Decepticon). There's also two loose toys hiding in the pics. They're from my photo comics and wanted to be included in the photo shoot.

Next month should prove to be even better!
    Last edited by Megatron; 2nd December 2012 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron-SG1 View Post
    Ha! Good spot. Coincidentally, there's another two items in the above pic with the same "error" (looks like they just had the same packaging for all characters - whether Autobot or Decepticon). There's also two loose toys hiding in the pics. They're from my photo comics and wanted to be included in the photo shoot.

Next month should prove to be even better!
    Happy Meal OP and Megs doing some photo-bombing?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Happy Meal OP and Megs doing some photo-bombing?
    Ooh... close. Lil' Cybertron OP and Happy Meal Megs.

Edit: I don't think the Eraser card is an error as such - it looks like they were all packaged that way as well, with the Autobot symbol being part of the "Transformers" logo itself?
    Last edited by Megatron; 2nd December 2012 at 10:15 PM.

Yeah, I can see you love Megatron- A LOT. Is there a pic of your Megatron collection so far? I would love to see them all, once you get MISB Megatron.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Yeah, I can see you love Megatron- A LOT. Is there a pic of your Megatron collection so far? I would love to see them all, once you get MISB Megatron.
    That's a bit difficult because I have everything packed away in various boxes, but I'll get around to photographing and documenting everything eventually. I'm limited for space you see...