Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2030353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Will do, but if you pay with a credit card, you can always get your money back if there is an issue. If stock's limited, that might be a safer way.
    Thanks Jay. I was actually going to buy 2 of your LG Scourges off ebay if I really had to in order to get them, but the price isn't what I can justify for army building and I didn't want to hagle cause I always feel like I'm being rude when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Thanks Jay. I was actually going to buy 2 of your LG Scourges off ebay if I really had to in order to get them, but the price isn't what I can justify for army building and I didn't want to hagle cause I always feel like I'm being rude when I do.
    Cool, but you don't ever want to buy from me on eBay. My eBay prices are an automatic 15% higher than garagesale.itfdb.com to cover the PayPal/eBay tax. Also, I've just added some discount codes for OTCA members (first post). And lastly, always feel free to make me an offer. I won't be offended. I'll just politely decline if I can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Let me know when you guys get a shipping notification for these items TLTC has relisted. I'm tempted to try my luck and order a couple of LG Scourge's to army build. But given how much trouble I've been having with TLTC I'm afraid to buy.
    Just got my shipment email. In stock Takara Clones... were indeed in stock!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Just got my shipment email. In stock Takara Clones... were indeed in stock!
    Same here. Shipping notice with tracking number! Wowsers!

I would go grab the Scourges right now but Jay cut me a good deal. Besides, the fact TLTC won't respond to me at the moment makes me distrust.

Darn, still waiting on mine to ship. I ordered two items separately and sent them an email afterwards to join them into one shipment, hopefully they see it before packing.

Edit: Shipped
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 21st November 2018 at 06:17 PM.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Darn, still waiting on mine to ship. I ordered two items separately and sent them an email afterwards to join them into one shipment, hopefully they see it before packing.
    I'd really love them to hire some more staff to help those of us with issues, but I imagine they are on slim profit margins even with their slow shipping from Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Ordered in stock items only on Sunday (with a takara blur). Will update when LTC ships.

cant seem to log in with my account anymore... my account seem to be gone with the new website.

I haven't tried yet, but there's a link at the top of the new website that appears to go to a version of the old website to track your existing orders in your old account.