Page 2 of 1041 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

They've given him the same colours as movie 08 Bumblebee so it's now movie 08BB! Wahahahaha! (not rly but I like to think that nyuknyuknyuk)

benben2142 Guest

I big ? that needs to be answered did the game of the decepticon jets and go-bot get realesed sepratly at botcon like for an exanple a bageed dirge with tec card and instrutions or did you have to by them bagged in a set at well?

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    I big ? that needs to be answered did the game of the decepticon jets and go-bot get realesed sepratly at botcon like for an exanple a bageed dirge with tec card and instrutions or did you have to by them bagged in a set at well?
    I think that I have been able to decode what you said there so here it goes:

The Botcon 07 set "Games of DECEPTION" was sold as a 5 figure Collector's box set (with techspec cards and instructions, etc) and in a bagged set (also with techspec cards and instructions).

I am not sure how much the individual figures were but the box set was US$300 which at the time was considered to be very expensive. However that set now sells for like 300% or more of its original price on Ebay (That's US$900+).
    ________
    Anal rimming
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 01:27 PM.

*sigh* looks like benben's given up English and reverted back to benbenese... (-_-)

Wouldn't that make him a benbenorator? (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Just watched the animated movie for the first time in maybe 15 years. Really enjoyed it but why were there only four dinobots? Where was snarl?

benben2142 Guest

Default Reviews?

Can someone do a review on the classic's construticons on youtube or post in ratbat's reviews. Also someone said that this figure was also released in tru in the u.s is that true?
    Last edited by benben2142; 5th January 2008 at 04:30 PM.

Snarl appears in three shots in Transformers The Movie.

#1: Dino mode - Autobot City. When the Autobots are receiving communique from Moonbases 1 and 2 and deciding to fly and stop Unicron, Snarl can be seen standing with the other Dinobots/Autobots. He's next to Grimlock and behind Perceptor on the right hand side of the screen when the Autobots/Dinobots are facing stage left.

#2 Dino mode - Autobot City. When the Decepticons begin attacking Autobot City, just before Ultra Magnus says "to the shuttles!" and you see the Autobots below being shot at, Snarl is amongst them. He is on the mid-left of the screen.

#3 Robot mode - Quintesson cruiser. As the Quintesson cruiser carrying Hot Rod, Kup & the Dinobots is landing on the planet Junk - as you see it corkscrewing in descent, you can see the Dinobots standing on the bridge, Snarl is amongst them.

That's it. They're very brief appearances and you'll probably need to use the freeze-frame/slow-play function to see him properly.

As to why Snarl is only in the movie.... I can think of reasons why Snarl got left out but they'd just be theories. I don't know think there is a definitive answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    As to why Snarl is only in the movie.... I can think of reasons why Snarl got left out but they'd just be theories. I don't know think there is a definitive answer.
    dumb animators?

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------