Page 237 of 833 FirstFirst ... 217227232233234235236237238239240241242247257 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

You shouldn't have any trouble with Trypticon, except maybe checking that the lights and motor still works, as there's no KO of that toy to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Skript View Post
    Might have seen you there Sus!!
    Good chance you may have! It wouldn't be hard to spot me out; the clue is comfy Blue Shoes...

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Was at Comics 'R' Us (you've probably been there), saw lots of G1s. GETTING THAT TRYPTICON !!!!!!
    Also had AstroMagnum Shockwave and lots of minibots. I
    It's funny because we asked the guy where the tfs were and he showed us. I instantly recognised Devastator. I froze, I could feel sweat running down my legs. Never seen a G1 irl.
    The other place in the CBD with a nice display shelf of G1 stuff is All Star Comics on Lonsdale St. Smaller selection than Comics R Us, but the owner is a nice hippy dude. They've only been around for less than 18 months, so there's less people traffic and I find that the comics are less likely to show marks of being handled.

Comics R Us had bootleg tfs?
    I know of the dinobots, combiner teams that Gardenvale Collectables and the Gofigure places sell, but I thought CRU was pretty good?
    When I've bought things from there, they usually pull out a guide (want one!) of the figure and accessories to make sure i haven't been ripped off.
    Not jumping to their defense, but interested to know what may be fake.

Only one that looked dodgy (to my knowledge) was the Shockwave, but I thought it might have been a diaclone or the radioshack version?

All Star is nice, havent been there in ages but a fair hike =(
    I think the owner split from Comics R Us to make his own shop

I should clarify:

All the TFs in the display case by the stairs are obvious KOs, the "Shackwave" of uncertain lineage.

I don't recall seeing a KO TF priced for sale, but the presence of KO TFs in any store selling G1 toys, is enough to make me look twice and closely at any purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I should clarify:

All the TFs in the display case by the stairs are obvious KOs, the "Shackwave" of uncertain lineage.

I don't recall seeing a KO TF priced for sale, but the presence of KO TFs in any store selling G1 toys, is enough to make me look twice and closely at any purchases.
    That's toyco astro magnum (basically diaclone shockwave- but without the dia, or the clone)
    Also, does all star comics have any larger g1s, such as shocky or omega? I've been looking for omega. I think I'm getting trypticon from CRU but I need a decent description of what major toys they have and anything worth mentioning (all star, of course)
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 20th August 2012 at 07:04 PM.

Minotaur in Melb CBD has Cyberverse Commanders - Ironhide and Dreadwing from Prime

I guess a sighting, kreos at toyworld southland heavily.reduced.

prowl, ratchet, sideswipe $15
    Megs.$25

Spotted this today at target chadstone, scanned it but no price, nor was the a tag on the shelf so unknown at this point.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    Spotted this today at target chadstone, scanned it but no price, nor was the a tag on the shelf so unknown at this point.
    The guy from toys was nice enough to give it to me for $20.....

BTW as at 10:30am today saw an TF Prime Arcee at Big w

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

Default Arcee warning.

Recently picked up and Arcee and Ratchet from Target Malvern Central and I must say that the Arcee is very cheaply made and broke when I took it out of the package but aside from that the joins had been badly glued and were really weak so just a warning to anyone wanting that figure, keep your receipt.
    Hopefully get to Chadstone tomorrow morning to see whats there.