Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: MP39 is... Sunstreaker!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Just go back to whoever you were using before the "Poor-form Congressionals" came along! I'm either gonna go with Amazon Japan or HLJ.
    RK are reliable and fast, just want to try some sellers that have cheaper postage first, thanks GoktimusPrime

Car mode is def above and beyond

Looks pretty good although the head looks a bit off. At least we have another new mould. I also need a new retailer to get it as i have only bought MPs from PC or forum members.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Car mode is def above and beyond

That's pretty cool. Definitely not required but very nice. Really hope the rear spoiler is switchable for chrome too

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Looks pretty good although the head looks a bit off. At least we have another new mould. I also need a new retailer to get it as i have only bought MPs from PC or forum members.
    I'll throw Nippon-Yassan from Japan in the places to consider. I've bought many MP's from them. Ami-Ami is one I've just used for MP-36 and I was also happy. Between them and the other Japanese retailers mentioned you can't go wrong.

If you care about box condition I would mostly recommend RK and Nippon-Yasan. NY is cheaper than RK though.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

extremely easy.

Japan
    HLJ
    Amiami
    NY
    Anime Export
    Hobbysearch

If you need coins and such
    Hong Kong
    Robotkingdom
    Chimungmung

Or BBTS
    most costly but still reliable.

Or
    OhMyPrimus >simply pay deposit ONLY via Paypal and wait for goods shipping $14 I would think.

I would still recommend HLJ or Hobby Search. If something goes wrong they will try their best to sort it out. The same can't be said for Nippon-Yasan or Amiami.

The only real problem I've had with HLJ is that sometimes they are undersupplied popular items. Same goes for the others though.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I was hoping for more decepticons but this is the next best thing. Yeah not sure whats going on with the head, hopefully theres an alternate head with the more pointy ear thingys.

Also lamborghini musnt have come to the party cause i dont see an insignia on the bonnet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    So they got around the possible approval issue of his alt mode being a modded lambo and not stock by including the option of turning him turn into a stock model. Clever

Actually the translation on TFW says that it is a licenced Lamborghini.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    I would still recommend HLJ or Hobby Search. If something goes wrong they will try their best to sort it out. The same can't be said for Nippon-Yasan or Amiami.

The only real problem I've had with HLJ is that sometimes they are undersupplied popular items. Same goes for the others though.
    totally agreed here.

Though I must say, the high chance of an EPIC thread for any of these stores are almost ZERO percent. One reason is you purchased with PAYPAL, and they will be forced to ask you to return the goods and refund you.

Don't forget collectors drift also.
    Sydney local & a top bloke to boot