Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'War For Cybertron' DLC details leaked.

Default 'War For Cybertron' DLC details leaked.

From TFW2005:

"Become the ultimate weapon and wage war in four new maps – engage in multiplayer combat in HAVOC and FORTRESS or fend off waves of Autobots in DISTRICT, and Decepticons in FORSAKEN, two new Escalation mode maps. Also gain access to 5 characters and their chassis for use in Escalation mode and Multiplayer character creation; SCATTERSHOT, ONSLAUGHT, DEMOLISHOR, SHOCKWAVE and JAZZ are ready for battle. Fight to the end in the war that started it all!"

No details yet as to price or release date, but good to see the pre-order bonus characters will become available for the rest of us. Onslaught wasn't a surprise for me as he appears in the concept art, but Scattorshot sure was. A shame though there's no new Soldier class for the Autobots.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    No details yet as to price or release date, but good to see the pre-order bonus characters will become available for the rest of us. Onslaught wasn't a surprise for me as he appears in the concept art, but Scattorshot sure was.
    Here's Scattorshot, I believe: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Scattorshot_%28Prime%29

Ah, well there's the extra Soldier for Autobots. I see 'Scattorshot' and I think Technobot, not Galaxy Force homage.

I'm hoping Zeta Prime will become available in future DLC too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    Ah, well there's the extra Soldier for Autobots. I see 'Scattorshot' and I think Technobot, not Galaxy Force homage.

I'm hoping Zeta Prime will become available in future DLC too.
    Probably in map & character pack 2.

I laugh at the idiots who bought demolisher codes for $100us

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wow, and I still haven't picked up my DLC codes from EB. Guess I won't be needing them now.

The link on TFW states "Content not found". Looks like it's been taken down. Not surprised really.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

inevitable really

Onslaught and Scattorshot are very exciting concepts for me. I think both of those characters are great. I'm still a little disappointed there will only be 2 Decepticon Leader Class Chassis and only 2 Autobot Soldier Class Chassis all up. If there are 3 open classes I would love to be able to have 3 different looks to each one besides colour :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Onslaught and Scattorshot are very exciting concepts for me. I think both of those characters are great. I'm still a little disappointed there will only be 2 Decepticon Leader Class Chassis and only 2 Autobot Soldier Class Chassis all up. If there are 3 open classes I would love to be able to have 3 different looks to each one besides colour :P.
    it'll eventually get there. i can see dead end in the concept art so he'll probably be a scout (barricade and breakdown are so ugly)
    zeta prime might be included in future and will be a leader.

i hope the dlc sales are strong enough to get them all as toys.

Seibertron.com still has info listed - not sure if TFW2005 had some images as well.