Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2011 MOTUC Release Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Hursti, if you want a MISB Skeletor (99% complete - missing only one tooth), they're still on sale with Mo-Larr for $50 shipped to Australia: http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.201936600
    That's a good alternative but yeah, you do have to forgive the goofy tooth gap since this is a 'joke' release but you can always paint over it since it's a very simple '1 second' paint job.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    BTW, where are you up to in watching 200X MOTU?

I have been re-watching it and almost at the end but I am surprised to find out how much more I am enjoying it now than the previous time I did.
    Second Skin - Season 2.

I've got to say, knowing that the show was cut short, ending after the second season, is kind of saddening because I'm really enjoying this series.
    I've learnt so much about the He-Man universe from it, especially who's who and who are Eternian allies and Enemies. It's a really well written series too with decent arcing, story-wise, and character development.

The Snake Men, which I knew nothing about, are such an awesome angle to throw in as I'm digging King Hiss and his minions.
    I remember seeing the original figure of the Snake Man that turns his enemies to stone as a kid, he had snake tongues that came out of his eyes, shoulders, chest and arms didn't he? - A really cool figure I thought, can't remember his name mind you.

*Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Hursti, if you want a MISB Skeletor (99% complete - missing only one tooth), they're still on sale with Mo-Larr for $50 shipped to Australia: http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.201936600
    Cheers for the heads up dude ,
    I'll keep that in mind seeing as though it's a 2 for 1 deal, but I'm really just after Skeletor - A damn good price though hmm...

You are exactly on the same episode which I last watched

Glad to see that you are enjoying the series and overall it is very faithful to the original 80s franchise when it comes to the characters so you pretty much get good knowledge of the MOTU universe as a whole from watching it.

The 'Male Medusa' Snake Man's name is Snake Face.

Although they are all awesome characters, aside from Kobrah Khan, all the Snake Men have these goofy names like Rattlor, Tongue Lashor, Ssqueeeze and of course Snake Face.
    Last edited by kup; 13th January 2011 at 06:16 PM.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Evil-Lyn is no longer the reissue for Jan. It's now the Goddess.

What?!!!

That h as f**ked me over!

I hope they do indeed produce a reissue in the near future.

What?!!!

That h as f**ked me over!

I hope they do indeed produce a reissue in the near future.
    accprding to the little statement its been pushed a couple of months so i think you will be safe.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    accprding to the little statement its been pushed a couple of months so i think you will be safe.
    The thing is that this incident opens another issue. What if the awesome reissues they have announced for this year gets taken out to put evil-lyn in or worse, they get swapped with a less popular figure as it's happening now.

The thing is that this incident opens another issue. What if the awesome reissues they have announced for this year gets taken out to put evil-lyn in or worse, they get swapped with a less popular figure as it's happening now.
    good point.. i assume they did this as the item is not ready to ship right now.. but then i guess it might be a "bonus" addition down the track. it not a good situation to be in...
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

It's not going to be a problem. There's no reason to worry about missing anything - they just keep reissuing everything over and over in some form or other.

FILMATION CATRA!? *Swoon!*