Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win a FREE Soundwave statue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Win a FREE Soundwave statue

Win this statue set, complete in box. Includes signed certificate of authenticity and is individually hand numbered, #71/1000.

How To Win (incl. Terms & Conditions)
    • Click on this link and play the Super Transformers Trivia game.

• At the end of the quiz you will be awarded a maximum of 3 tickets depending on your score, so the higher you score, the more tickets you will win, and thus a higher chance of winning the prize.

• The winning ticket will be randomly selected.

• This competition closes Wednesday 13/4 at 00:00 EST. Basically, it finishes on Tuesday night. Winner will be selected at the stroke of midnight as it clocks over to Wednesday.

• The winner must be prepared to either pick up the prize themselves from Blacktown NSW, or pay for postage.

By entering this competition, you hereby agree to be bound by these rules. If you wish to play this game just for fun but do not wish to be entered in the competition but would like to share your score, please type the words NO PRIZE in your post to be excluded from the competition.

Thank you and good luck.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 10th April 2016 at 07:26 PM.

I got 2 tickets

Dont do it on a tablet, a couple of times when scrolling down the page i answered the question

22/30

2 tickets for me
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

Got 3 tickets

Screenshot on FB as proof.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Got 3 tickets

Screenshot on FB as proof.
    100%! Niiice.

Paid of to have watched all TF cartoons including Japanese as well as reading the entire comic run from Marvel G1 to modern.

The only question that I actively didn't know and made an educated guess on was the TF Prime question at the end since I couldn't watch much passed the 1st season of that show as I struggled as it was so dull.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Paid of to have watched all TF cartoons including Japanese as well as reading the entire comic run from Marvel G1 to modern.

The only question that I actively didn't know and made an educated guess on was the TF Prime question at the end since I couldn't watch much passed the 1st season of that show as I struggled as it was so dull.
    Heh, that question highlights a still gaping plot point from TF Prime which was never resolved, and the current RID series has yet to resolve it (although I've only just started watching season 2, so not sure if a later episode has addressed it (don't tell me, I'll get around to watching it soon enough)). But I'm finding watching RiD to be just tedious. (-_-)

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    • The prize will NOT be posted. The winner must be prepared to either pick up the prize themselves from Blacktown NSW, or pay for postage.
    One can pay for postage but won't be posted. Can you please clarify.

29/30 = 3 tix for me!

I done gone got 2 tickets by gosh but how does this work, do we need to be signed into that website for it to count the entries or we just tell you here our number of tickets?