Page 24 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

I got the ETX Alien Infiltraitor today from Myer. Came with a free subscription to the Lego Club mag for a year because it was more then $40
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I got the ETX Alien Infiltraitor today from Myer. Came with a free subscription to the Lego Club mag for a year because it was more then $40
    I'm getting into Mars Mission. I grabbed the Hypersonic Jet and love it to absolute bits. However, I'm very disappointed that all the alien crafts are so pathetically puny. Really disappoints me! Was the alien mothership any good? It's only 450 odd pieces IIRC.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Got the SW Droid Gunship last night from TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I'm getting into Mars Mission. I grabbed the Hypersonic Jet and love it to absolute bits. However, I'm very disappointed that all the alien crafts are so pathetically puny. Really disappoints me! Was the alien mothership any good? It's only 450 odd pieces IIRC.
    I am disapointed about some parts of the alien ships. Usually the underside is pretty plain. They don't really pay attention to that detail because I guess most people don't either
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    According to the Lego catalgue, it's not due to October but Myers supposedly already has it but I've yet to see one. They have it on sale at $80 IIRC. I'm assumin' that's where Fungal picked his up from.
    i saw it
    forget where probably myer

I must say I'm really liking the Castle series more and more, the Skeleton Tower I built last week really got me tempted and I picked up the other 2 at the Kmart sale on friday. Didn't really fancy the Troll Warship, but I'll probably get it later too.

7094 King's Castle Siege is so on my WANT list now.. hehe..
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

thats a cute dog Mel, reminds of this ~$250 brown toy dog i recently saw at Kmart.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    I must say I'm really liking the Castle series more and more, the Skeleton Tower I built last week really got me tempted and I picked up the other 2 at the Kmart sale on friday. Didn't really fancy the Troll Warship, but I'll probably get it later too.

7094 King's Castle Siege is so on my WANT list now.. hehe..
    The siege castle is so hard to find. I've been unable to locate one personally. I knew I should have bought it when Kmart had it for $100.

Btw, make sure you get set 7092 as it is one classy set. Lots of neat skele-horses and skellies.

Enjoy the building!

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    The siege castle is so hard to find. I've been unable to locate one personally. I knew I should have bought it when Kmart had it for $100.

Btw, make sure you get set 7092 as it is one classy set. Lots of neat skele-horses and skellies.

Enjoy the building!
    Arrghh Kmart has it for $100?! Wow that's cheap, the only ones I can find on ebay now are at least $149 and even the Lego site is that price. Ah well have to keep looking and yeah stompy, I'm looking for the skeleton horses set too! Basically the whole of Castle series!

Anyway more Lego acquis over the weekend:
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Oh and mel dont forget the TRU exclusive troll Battle wheel thingie, stompy had it posted a while back in the thread, looks nasty. Too bad Im saving up for some other stuff , so Im on Hiatus with Lego.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]