Page 207 of 515 FirstFirst ... 187197202203204205206207208209210211212217227 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

There's a walk that connects the two buildings, but they are separate with separate parking. However, it does seem that those buildings at Plaza Parade (Woolie's, Teds, TRU) are officially part of Sunshine Plaza.

Yeah it is pretty sweet, especially seeing every figure there.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    I'm at Aspley TRU. They've got MP grimlock back.

Edit: Asking a guy at TRU Aspley wanting to get stock of MP Sunstorm transferred to here, they said they can (ended up finding stock in their storage). But if you ask someone at G City TRU about Grimlock i'm sure they could do the same. The problem with Grimlock earlier this year, i think, was they had no stock in AUS at all but now they have stock so there should not be any trouble in transferring.

Edit 2: As for MP Sunstorm, their system said they had 10 of the in stock but couldn't find any, so they said as soon as they find one they'd call me
    Bought a MP Grimlock at Aspley at 4pm on Wednesday 29th they had 1 left on the very top of the shelf on it's side you'd need a ladder to get it down. They may have moved it by now since there were none in easy reach.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    WHAT?! WHERE?!
    Yeah I know I was stoked when I found out through the Facebook group Oz Transformers collectors.
    Also found today at the Big Buys clearance site AOE voyager $20, set of 5 30th Ann figures $15 and a bunch of other stuff. Worth a look if you are at all interested.
    Last edited by Caffinetron; 31st October 2014 at 04:52 PM.

There's a walk that connects the two buildings, but they are separate with separate parking. However, it does seem that those buildings at Plaza Parade (Woolie's, Teds, TRU) are officially part of Sunshine Plaza.
    It might make for a good meet location around Christmas time, while the store is still there (for a dinner, or if there is a park nearby for a picnic lunch). Get all the lurking Sunny Coasters together.

As always, I'm THRILLED to host a meetup here on the Coast. I just didn't think there was enough of us here. I'm assuming you'd be willing to come up, and there's Caffinetron. Anyone else?

That sounds like a stellar idea.

How much is MP Wheeljack at TRU?

As always, I'm THRILLED to host a meetup here on the Coast. I just didn't think there was enough of us here. I'm assuming you'd be willing to come up, and there's Caffinetron. Anyone else?
    I'm willing to come up, have access to a car now
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Li View Post
    How much is MP Wheeljack at TRU?
    $99.00 and not a cent more, until tax is added.