Thread: allspark Breakaway

Default allspark Breakaway

Just purchased an Allspark Breakaway but it doesn't have the Walmart sticker was wondering if there are any ko's of this figure and if so how to tell

A bit odd for it to be missing its sticker - was Breakaway MISB?

If its the 2007 Movie repaint of Cybertron Hot Shot/Excellion, I don't believe that it was ever KO'ed. The only mould that the KO-ers got a hold of in that link was Fracture/Mirage.

Big Daddy and Crankcase were also excellent homages to their G1 characters, but they never really seemed to pick up in price the way that Fracture did. That point together with the price on the secondary market that Mirage, Botcon Mirage and Drag Strip commands seemed to make it very worthwhile to be KO'ed.

Also, a mod might move the topic here.

Yeah all sealed. Like Breakaway as i have original Getaway and i always found him fun to transform

I bought my Fracture locally at Target and it didn't have a Walmart sticker, same with Big Daddy. I am pretty sure that I also saw a Breakaway there without the sticker.

Damn if i knew they came out locally i woulda got one when they did. Having said that we don't get much in tassie. We usually get one wave at one store, example RTS figures only came out at Big W and they only ever got one box, they only lasted one day and were never restocked