Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Masterpiece G2 Bumblebee

That's a very good price!

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    No sorry, the only way to do that for me is to buy through Amazon Japan (which they won't ship mp's to Aus... And it would cost more as it wouldn't be wholesale Pricing
    While you're absolutely right about Amazon JP not shipping to AU, I've used Amazon Japan to buy all of my MP cars and it's never cost me "more" (i.e. I've always paid below full retail price). Also, be aware that Amazon JP's MPs do NOT come with the coin. No Japanese MP comes with the coin -- that's a Hasbro Asia exclusive thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    While you're absolutely right about Amazon JP not shipping to AU, I've used Amazon Japan to buy all of my MP cars and it's never cost me "more" (i.e. I've always paid below full retail price).
    You say that as if it there was an easy way for other Australians to buy from Amazon Japan indirectly without paying much more... which isn't easy to do without paying a lot extra in the process. You have noted before that you have someone in Japan buying them for you without charging much extra, and then posts them over in combined shipments.
    As such, he was saying that it would cost him more to get someone in Japan to order from Amazon Japan than if he could get it from a wholesaler...NOT that it would cost more than than buying from a retail source. (his prices may or may not be more than JP retail prices, but that wasn't what he was referring to)

And when you actually think about it, if you take into account that a business has to make money, any Japanese-sourced products (not from a HK source) sold by an Australian dealer, has to pass through the hands of two or three businesses first who each have to have a markup/profit, plus add on GST at the end - most of which you don't have to pay by only dealing with one Business (Amazon Japan), so of course you pay less than pretty much everyone else here... so just be careful when noting or boasting about how you are the one lucky Australian who can pay less than Retail on Amazon Japan toys because you have someone in Japan buying for you.