Thread: WST military transport (not Astrotrain)

Default WST military transport (not Astrotrain)

This cute thing appeared on my doorstep today. For a long time I've looked at the e-hobby version and watched it progressively slip out of the justifiable expense realm. I saw this on the Robot Kingdom site and thought why not? It's pretty accurate for something so small and has a die cast middle back section and legs so it feels chunky. But one of the coolest features I think is the way the arms extend! The Astro in the pics is the commemorative series release from a few years back.

So are you saying that it's better than the original?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I'd never go that far, and he is half sized! Actually when I extended his left arm it slipped past the stop notch and his forearm detached - woops (but easy to reattach). Really I would have loved to get an e-hobby one, but $300 is probably my upper limit on any one item and they're now out of range for me.

Hey he is cool, I just got WST dinorobot grimlock so might have to get this guy too. Thanks for the pics

sweet! even comes with metallic bits ei? Nice! I think Ill buy one myself....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

WST Transformers are awesome I have all the Dinobots aside from Grimlock (have my original G1) and I love them. I couldn't afford to buy the original toys in the condition I desire (C9+) so they were an affordable alternative.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]