Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much money you need to have all 3rd party toys

Quote Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
    I recently did a calculation, excluding those rare and hard to find ones, you will prolly need $24k to buy all 3rd party TFs, including those high-end replicas.

my 2c calculation.
    I can tell you that this figure is not correct.. The actual figure is much higher than $24K.

Just the cost for a complete set of MMC figures alone is close to this figure..

Let alone fanstoys, Badcubes, X-transbots, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    Just the cost for a complete set of MMC figures alone is close to this figure..

Let alone fanstoys, Badcubes, X-transbots, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    I can tell you that this figure is not correct.. The actual figure is much higher than $24K.
    Makes me realize that in wasting too much money on plastic and should spend my money on better things! Lol

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I don't think is realistic to buy ALL 3p figures, you probably want the best version of the company's take on a character. But of course there are some who just buy them all.

OCD me wants them all which would take a house to store them. Luckily if i did buy them all i imagine i wouldn't have a wife and kids taking up precious display space.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    OCD me wants them all which would take a house to store them. Luckily if i did buy them all i imagine i wouldn't have a wife and kids taking up precious display space.
    Hahahahaha

Yeah I am a little OCD on them too so I try and only stick to certain companies and lines. I have way too many at the moment though; ZetaToys, TFC, MMC, Fansproject, FansToys, Toy World, iGear, Unique Toys, KFC, PE.... wow that list is longer than I realised. I am going to sell off the last few UT ones I have and focus only on ZetaToys, TFC and FansToys. Perhaps get rid of iGear too if they start making MP minibots.

I shudder to think of the cost of these alone...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Problem is many are from some of these established companies and they decided to part ways with their own team and create their own.

And one of the challenges is there will always be one company that will challenge your take on a character you made. All zooms down to experience and quality.
    And if they slack off the image is hard to regain.

My problem is that quite often there are aspects of each companies versions that i like so its hard to pick which one to get. That is why i have not bought any MP scale 3rd party bots yet. Saying that as these MP scale combiners start to come out my willpower is getting sorely tested.
    Spiderken Away!

Talking

If official release a MP combiner, the first one would always be devastator. If they do that, I will put an "if you are not happy with this product, call this number for refund" on my store, like those candy bars.