Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: G1 Trypticon, Blaster and Perceptor reissues

This was posted this morning on a Transformers trading page on Facebook.
    Also posted more recently are 2 pictures of alleged MP-26 Road Rage. I'm not sure how reliable it is though or how to link to it.

Megatran Guest

Is it normal not to hear any leaked info with regard to release date for Trypticon? Hasbro is doing a mighty good job of keeping it contained.

Rise of the zombie thread!!!.... Grrr, argh....

Got the Blaster Perceptor set on the weekend.

Eject has a tampo bot symbol on his chest for the first time.... Which must be because he was asleep in the ratbat line and got PURPLE TAPE DECO!!!!

And there's a little more gold in blasters legs.... Undecided if I like it... But his bloody bot symbol is ever so slightly off centre and really annoying me!

Perceptor looks good, interesting way they found for him to wear his slides.... But haven't had time to work out what's actually in the slides yet.

Last two tapes... Wish they had bot symbols like eject....

Oh, and speaking of eject.... Blaster ejects perfectly!

Saw a photo of the inner box flap and took the liberty of translating the Autobot text.

"Galvatron"? They should still have access to the mould since TakaraTOMY reissued it back in 2005. <shrugs>

Megatran Guest

What is CNA?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    "Galvatron"? They should still have access to the mould since TakaraTOMY reissued it back in 2005. <shrugs>
    If they reissue him in G1 Cartoon colours I might grab him. I bought the Takara version, but the electronics didn't work. Takara QC failed.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.