Page 680 of 710 FirstFirst ... 660670675676677678679680681682683684685690700 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

But won't the box be folded over and irreparably damaged? I thought all the G1 had a long card (can't remember the term). I could swear blaster did too
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    But won't the box be folded over and irreparably damaged? I thought all the G1 had a long card (can't remember the term). I could swear blaster did too
    It is.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Bumblebee was the most prolific RPM/SS character, beating Optimus, who "only" had 13...
    I'm guilty of owning one Optimus Prime RPM. It's something I'm not proud of, nor mention at dinner parties.

Apparently that's just how all the catalogue/mail-order stores used to send them out. Most kids didn't care about the boxes and they weren't collectables back then

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Most kids didn't care about the boxes and they weren't collectables back then
    And they are collectible now? I used to enjoy seeing AFA items and seeing high graded items but certain sellers and their price fixing cronies have really taken it down into the gutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    And they are collectible now? I used to enjoy seeing AFA items and seeing high graded items but certain sellers and their price fixing cronies have really taken it down into the gutter.
    My bad. I was referring to the actual Transformer box (not the shipper box) in regards to reillyd's comment about the flaps being folded over.

I was a bumblebee collector of these when they went on sale less than a dollar overseas and then there are some people who will take the limited bee on the boxed set (the slide / track thing like hotwheels). For that i waited another sale on the boxed set for about 2aud and thankfully i still found one complete and untouched. Unfortunately i sold them all misb before i came here

Default For skywarp fans

For skywarp fans

See:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRANSFORMERS...QAAOSwFdtXxDnw

The Skywarp Attacktix only came in series 2 box set so its pretty hard to get (I got mine a number of years ago). I think the megatron comes from the box set and the omega sentinel is from a different box set, so you are missing the optimus prime from that box set

See:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Attacktix

G1 Megatron Cel going cheap

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/182292005601

Wow, never seen one of these for public sale before. If I had the money I would fly over and get it!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Very-rare-...wAAOSwpLNX8j5p

Tinyjazz probably would fly over for it, or pay a fortune to get it shipped over.