Page 160 of 180 FirstFirst ... 140150155156157158159160161162163164165170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1792

Thread: SA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaber View Post
    Is the new Toyworld at gepps cross open yet?
    Yeah must be, I drove past there Sunday night and saw one of those flashing signs advertising it.

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Yeah must be, I drove past there Sunday night and saw one of those flashing signs advertising it.
    I wonder if they have predaking
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

Update I went to Toyworld at Gepps Cross and they told me that they only have limited stock so far so no Predaking with mostly cyberverse, RID, bumblebees movie an some studio series.

I also got the last Predaking from rundle mall yesterday.

I'm not sure about city Kmarts but my Kmart in Pt Pirie has the Transformers Trading Card game starter packs and card packs.
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

Can't remember if it was the city or TTP now but looks like Myer are starting to get the Studio Megatron and Brawl. Only seen these at Targets so far.

They weren't on the shelf when I saw them yesterday but on a trolley thing with only some unpacked. Didn't see any deluxes otherwise I might have picked up Jazz but I don't even know if those other boxes were Transformers or not.

EDIT: Was at plaza on the 6th, only wave one deluxes but the voyagers are with the rest of the Transformers now
    Last edited by Bumblebee2000; 7th November 2018 at 01:35 PM.

Was in Toyworld Nuriootpa on Friday arvo. Not usually a stockist for Transformers traditionally but spotted a few including half a dozen Predakings which was madness. They're not usually known for their low low prices though...

Hi all I was at Toyworld at Gepps Cross today 12.01.19 and they have the first wave of Siege figures except Optimus and Megatron
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

I was at Toyworld at Gepps Cross today and in the City and they have WFC leader class Ultra Magnus and Shockwave there were a heap behind the counter at Gepps Cross mostly just the weaponisers left other than that
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaber View Post
    I was at Toyworld at Gepps Cross today and in the City and they have WFC leader class Ultra Magnus and Shockwave there were a heap behind the counter at Gepps Cross mostly just the weaponisers left other than that
    Thanks for the tip... just went to Toyworld Gepps Cross and picked up Shockwave and Hound. They're getting Megatron and Optimus in next week apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Thanks for the tip... just went to Toyworld Gepps Cross and picked up Shockwave and Hound. They're getting Megatron and Optimus in next week apparently.
    They did initially have Optimus and Megatron, hope they get some more deluxes in as I still need hound n sideswipe
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

Anywhere other than Target Tea Tree Plaza still have Studio Series Barricade? Now that the only store with stock refuses to sell to me because they're operating under the notion that it has a street date despite this not being the case anywhere else I'm suddenly quite desperate to find one. I assumed Kmart Ingle Farm would hold onto stock for a while but that was a mistake.

How much are Toyworld selling the leaders for? Probably too much but will ask anyway.