Page 22 of 168 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    A nice surprise if it is!
    I do recall seeing G1 styled weapons for the previous Insecticons, so I hope so. But I don't think it is these ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Extra guns???
    Peaugh mentioned that they gave an extra set of the same guns that goes with these guys. A very nice surprise

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I do recall seeing G1 styled weapons for the previous Insecticons, so I hope so. But I don't think it is these ones.
    $10 per gun?!?!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Finally! I was afraid I would have to wait another week for this due to the holidays

Awesome.

Still waiting on mine…
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'm still yet to get a third part item. But seeing some of these is just making me want them really bad now. After researching some I can't believe how good some of them look.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    I'm still yet to get a third part item. But seeing some of these is just making me want them really bad now. After researching some I can't believe how good some of them look.
    If you want to get into 3rd parties, I recommend for you to do a bit of research first as quality is not uniform and not all toys are well designed. However there are a few 3rd parties that you can't really go wrong with if you like their sculpt/engineering style:

- FansProject
    - Maketoys
    - Mastermind Creations
    - Toyworld
    - PerfectEffect (latest offerings from Scouting Force X Onwards)
    - IGear (Latest non-KO offerings).

If you want to get into 3rd parties, I recommend for you to do a bit of research first as quality is not uniform and not all toys are well designed. However there are a few 3rd parties that you can't really go wrong with if you like their sculpt/engineering style:

- FansProject
    - Maketoys
    - Mastermind Creations
    - Toyworld
    - PerfectEffect (latest offerings from Scouting Force X Onwards)
    - IGear (Latest non-KO offerings).
    Thanks man, the couple I had my eyes on should be decent then. Couple I been eyeing are; Crossfire 02 - Colossus Set, City Commander Trailer set and TFX-03 City Commander Add On. And of course this new Superion related stuff I been seeing the past month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Thanks man, the couple I had my eyes on should be decent then. Couple I been eyeing are; Crossfire 02 - Colossus Set, City Commander Trailer set and TFX-03 City Commander Add On. And of course this new Superion related stuff I been seeing the past month or so.
    You will certainly be impressed with Crossfire 02, it is an awesome set that takes the crappy Hasbro base toy to a whole new level. However have a look at City Commander reviews as some people tend not too like some aspects of it like the big BFG in robot mode and like Crossfire, you will also need the base Hasbro Magnus mold.

Not a fan of Headrobots @kup?
    After nabbing the Blood upgrade and fixing the misassembled thighs RotF Voyager Bludgeon has easily become one of my all-time favourite TFs.

You will certainly be impressed with Crossfire 02, it is an awesome set that takes the crappy Hasbro base toy to a whole new level. However have a look at City Commander reviews as some people tend not too like some aspects of it like the big BFG in robot mode and like Crossfire, you will also need the base Hasbro Magnus mold.
    I need to buy the asia reissue of bruticas as well for the crossfire set. As it just looks amazing joined together. As for City Commander, I don't know anything else that looks close to the G1 style of ultra magnus. So that would purely be the purchase purpose for that one.