Page 59 of 193 FirstFirst ... 394954555657585960616263646979 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Ah okay, no worries Thanks for setting me straight!

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    It's been mentioned but I can't find exactly where, but Energon Points expire at the end of a calender year regardless of whether they've been used or not, right? Or do they carry over?
    Received clarification from PC themselves. Energon points do not expire. Vouchers claimed last 12 months.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Mine carried over from last year. Maybe it just applies to the coupon code?
    Correct redeem points expire non redeem stays.

I took up an offer from PC to get my MP11 Thrust delivered immediately if I accepted a box that was slightly damaged (as recieved by PC, not their fault). I accepted, since I was among the second offering (and was likely to be waiting a little while yet to get mine - which I was OK with), and since I'm not a MISB collector.

Got it yesterday. The box was in really good condition! A few dings in one corner (that would have bothered someone wanting pristine packaging), but it was in much better condition than I was expecting. All of this tells me that PC have been listening to feedback and do concern themselves with getting stuff to collectors in good condition.

Their communication with me was good too. Chalk up another good experience with PC from me. I have more pre-orders with them and would not hesitate ordering again.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Just got my notification for MP Thrust today but looks MP Primal never made it to our shores yet

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I took up an offer from PC to get my MP11 Thrust delivered immediately if I accepted a box that was slightly damaged (as recieved by PC, not their fault). I accepted, since I was among the second offering (and was likely to be waiting a little while yet to get mine - which I was OK with), and since I'm not a MISB collector.

Got it yesterday. The box was in really good condition! A few dings in one corner (that would have bothered someone wanting pristine packaging), but it was in much better condition than I was expecting. All of this tells me that PC have been listening to feedback and do concern themselves with getting stuff to collectors in good condition.

Their communication with me was good too. Chalk up another good experience with PC from me. I have more pre-orders with them and would not hesitate ordering again.
    Good to hear M-bot.

Though PC's description does note:
    Unlike other Exclusive offers we are now only doing 1 run which means all will be dispatched same time and the downside to this means less to offer.

Just out of curiosity, is there a time limit as to how long a pre-order should remain unfulfilled before customers are eligible for a refund? Cos I've got one dating back to February that's still unfulfilled.

Has it been released? If you feel you've truly waited long enough for said item, send them an email

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is there a time limit as to how long a pre-order should remain unfulfilled before customers are eligible for a refund? Cos I've got one dating back to February that's still unfulfilled.
    If you get to the end of the listed delivery month I think your owed an explanation. though sometimes this may be a manufacturer/supplier issue the listing should be updated with relevant information.

I recall when I shopped at BBTS more regularly that they would often update their listings if their delivery from Hasbro/other hadn't arrived in time. it used to be a bit frustrating when it happened to the same item several months in a row.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

LG-31 Fort Max delivered today a public holiday too! so it was a nice little suprise. Box had a slight bit of box crush from transit but the box itself was very well packaged. Now to open or not open, that is the question...