Page 350 of 515 FirstFirst ... 330340345346347348349350351352353354355360370 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Pacific Fair, Gold Coast

Kmart
    Siege: 3x Soundwave, 3x Starscream $49 each

Target
    Siege: 6x Soundwave, 6x Starscream $49 each

Kmart and target at garden city both have Siege Voyagers w2 while target also has the w2 micromasters.

And BigW have the Siege w2 micromasters and battle masters. Almost like a Transformers truck delivered Siege toys to all 3 of the major retailers here.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And BigW have the Siege w2 micromasters and battle masters. Almost like a Transformers truck delivered Siege toys to all 3 of the major retailers here.
    I saw them a Strathpine BigW last night. Target in the same centre has Starscream and Soundwave.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target Springfield has the Seige Voyagers and Deluxes.

Piccies from Garden City today...

Kmart - Siege w2 Voyagers, and the newest wave of Rescue Bots Rescan (Hotspot and Wedge).

Target - Siege w2 Voyagers and Micromasters, and a lot of shelfwarming Warrior sized Windblades (both RID and Cyberverse).

BigW - Siege w2 Battlemasters (looks like Lionizer from wave 1 is repacked in with the new pair from wave 2) and Micromasters. As well as the Rescue Bots Mega Mighties (first out in January at Toyworld), the newest Cyberverse Warrior Prowl (they had three, but just like Calamvale BigW, there were no Hotrods or Soundwaves, so maybe Prowl was part of a revision wave that didn't have the other two)... and the single pack Ooshies for $3 (I haven't seen them at BigW before).

Big thanks to member Convoid. I now have Starscream in my hot little hands.

You have saved me a fruitless day of toyhunting and skiving off from work

Pacific Fair Target also now has the full set of Deluxes (4x of each). I only took Prowl and Chromia though, as they scan in at $34.99 which is five dollars too much. Voyagers scanned in at 39.99 which were much better value.

Plenty of all characters, seems like at least 2 cases of deluxes and voyagers.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

1 each Siege Soundwave and Starscream at Kmart Morayfield.

Picked up wave 2 dlx and voy online earlier today so someone else can be lucky.

Couple each w2 micromasters at Mr toys, nothing at Target siegewise.

Target Maroochydore Sunshine Plaza: Siege w2 Micromasters, Deluxe and Voyagers. Took Prowl and Ironhide there should be 2 of each left and 3 pairs of Six-Gun/Chromia. Happy hunting guys : D

Maroochydore Target has all the Siege goodies, Kmart just the voyagers. Myer has plenty of POTP wave 2 including Sludge/Snarl.

Noosa Target Country didn’t have Siege.