Thread: Leader-sized Lockdown (action master)

Default Leader-sized Lockdown (action master)

This started a few years ago when I tried to articulate a flip n change Lockdown using bionicle joints. Didn't get anywhere apart from cutting it up so dropped it.
    Revisited it last week with a junker ROTF Jetfire and gave up on it transforming, so alas it's an Action Master.
    I cut apart the backpack and lowered it. Head, torso, shoulders and feet are Lockdowns. Lower arms and legs are Jetfires.
    By a happy coincidence, the screw holes on Jetfire's legs were just about the right size for the posts that used to connect Lockdown's front and back, so I've used those to connect his legs.
    I reversde Jetfire's legs so Lockdown could stand up straight, and used Jetfire's feet to fill out his shins.
    This started as a 'just mess around and see what happens' but the end result pleasantly surprised me.

Looks great!

Thanks for your comment.

In addition to my first post: arms are articulated. Legs can move only sideways. Feet can move back and forth. I gave him one knee, but felt it made the leg a bit loose so I didn't do the other. No waist articulation.