Page 333 of 515 FirstFirst ... 313323328329330331332333334335336337338343353 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is a TK MAX? Discount store like the Reject shop, or an actual toy store?
    It's not a toy store. They basically take leftover brand name items that didn't sell in normal retail stores and sell them again at clearance prices.

Yes... basically a Reject Shop of cheap left-over stock that mostly focuses on clothing, but does have some other non-clothing items, like toys.
    Being an offloading of old stock type of store, items are only seen once. When they sell out, there is no restocking expected (unless there is another offload from that other distributor).

It is an American company, that has been very popular.... enough to spread out globally recently, including to Australia in the last year.

Toymate Robina has Series 3 Turbo Changers, blind bagged for 4.99
    Two boxes, see https://www.seibertron.com/transform...ch-pack/41067/ for codes. There were two without letters, and one with ABCDEFGHIJ. printing error or special chase I am not sure, but I got me a Starscream so I'm happy

Myer Robina has 1x Elita 1, but no wave 3 deluxe potp
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

At Woolies Sunnybank yesterday (Friday), they had the second wave Grimlock for the small Authentics line.

And at Toyworld Macgregor (Saturday), they had every Bumblebee Movie toy from the launch wave (except the re-release voice changer masks)...
    Energon Igniter Speed - $12
    Energon Igniter Power - $20
    Energon Igniter Power Plus - $30
    Energon Igniter Nitro - $40
    Titan Changer - $25
    Tiny Changer - $6 (noting that their regular price is $10!)
    DJ Bumblebee - $80
    Power Charge Bumblebee - $99
    Bee Vision helmet - $90 (noting that their regular price is $100)
    Stinger Blaster - $40

Plus... Mighty Muggs, Wave 3 POTP Deluxe (Terrorcons), and Predaking for $300.
    (prices will be added to the price comparison listing tomorrow)

Hey y’all!! So bear with me. I’ve never posted anything, like ever, so I have no clue what I’m doing. I signed up to these boards out of excitement. So I’d lost hope, I was going to bite that bullet and pay eBay prices, until I went to the shops and there they were. Just sitting on a shelf at Kmart, the very two I was going to buy online! studio series Jazz and Lockdown!! Just sitting there! In the wild!! It was amazing. I took pics as proof (but I have no idea how to post them or if I’m posting this correctly! Who is Snapchat? Is he one of the minions? Are they all pokey-men?!) so basically, this post is for all of you out there, don’t give up hope!! If I can find two of the four I’m chasing (those pesky Dinobots are still eluding me! Where for art thou Snarl and Sludge??) at freaking Kmart Burpengary, then there’s hope yet. But yeah, if you need proof tell me how to post pics haha. I’m still super JAZZed I was able to LOCKthemDOWN without paying online prices. Kmart transformer prices are the best!! Have a nice day all!!!

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    *snip* and Predaking *snip*
    POTP Predaking... finallly.

No transformers at all at Kmart Indooroopilly? :/ they rearranged the whole store and it’s very confusing now lol. They had the Ooshie advent calendars for all properties except transformers.

First wave cyberverse at target.

Finally had a chance to check out toyworlds new relocated store. It’s huge! Transformers are hidden all the way at the back though. Lots of new cyberverse and bumblebee movie toys. A whole box of Tiny Turbo Changers series 3. Studio series Grimlock. New Mighty muggs.
    They had a couple of predakings behind the register so possibly already sold.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzkriegPrime View Post
    Hey y’all!! So bear with me. I’ve never posted anything, like ever, so I have no clue what I’m doing. I signed up to these boards out of excitement. So I’d lost hope, I was going to bite that bullet and pay eBay prices, until I went to the shops and there they were. Just sitting on a shelf at Kmart, the very two I was going to buy online! studio series Jazz and Lockdown!! Just sitting there! In the wild!! It was amazing. I took pics as proof (but I have no idea how to post them or if I’m posting this correctly! Who is Snapchat? Is he one of the minions? Are they all pokey-men?!) so basically, this post is for all of you out there, don’t give up hope!! If I can find two of the four I’m chasing (those pesky Dinobots are still eluding me! Where for art thou Snarl and Sludge??) at freaking Kmart Burpengary, then there’s hope yet. But yeah, if you need proof tell me how to post pics haha. I’m still super JAZZed I was able to LOCKthemDOWN without paying online prices. Kmart transformer prices are the best!! Have a nice day all!!!
    Imgur or Flickr. Grab the bbcode sharing link to post.
    Flickr is a lot easier because you can select what size image you want to post so you don’t distort the board formatting. Imgur does have the same ability it’s just more frustrating getting it to work, especially if you’re using a smart device.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzkriegPrime View Post
    Love the Humour...very (F)Punny

No biggy if you cant upload pics. both have already been confirmed sightings

With a BigW store in the ACT having the new Bumblebee toys in this week, I went to the one nearest me, and found that they had not only stocked the Bumblebee toys, but most of the Cyberverse line and a restock of the Studio Series Deluxe toys with Lockdown and Jazz.
    Plus, one of the two Kinnerton Transformers Advent Calendars were there too, for $3.

BigW prices, to be added to the Price Comparison listing...

Cyberverse
    Scout - 13
    1-step - no
    Warrior - 29
    Ultra - 39
    Ultimate - no

Bumblebee Movie
    Energon Igniters Speed - 10
    Energon Igniters Power - 19
    Energon Igniters Power Plus - 29
    Energon Igniters Nitro - 35 (cheapest store by $4)
    Power Charge Bbee - 99
    Titan Changer - 25
    DJ Bbee - 79
    Bee Vision Mask - 99
    Stinger Blaster - 39

Galvatran Guest

^ MLP Advent calendar! 😍