Thread: Collector Club Drift guns mix-up

Default Collector Club Drift guns mix-up

The Collector Club Drift is supposed to come with guns (from Gen Blurr) and swords (from Gen Drift)... but since this isn't something any one toy is supposed to have, there are apparently some mix-ups from the factory. Some people are getting two of the one small gun, and since it doesn't detract too much from the toy (as well as being classed as a bonus), the Collector Club won't be addressing the matter until they get an idea of how widespread it is... suggesting that if they did end up doing anything about it, they will probably have a weapons exchange at BotCon.

So if you get a Drift with two of the same gun, post here and we'll see if someone else has two of the other gun to trade. If we end up with more people having the same duplicate gun, and IF they do announce a weapon exchange at the convention, I can have them posted to me and I'll take them with me to get swapped over for you.

Fortunately very few people here bought Drift, but the odds are 50-50 that a random pair of guns will be the same one.

Both Drifts in my group order had different guns... so good news there.

This is potentially annoying, but since the toy comes with three swords and two guns and the guns won't store in vehicle mode anyway, it's not a huge deal. Just some more icing on the FunPub website-crashing-credit-card-swiping-extra-postage-charging-G.I.Joe-convention-date-changing-whatever-else-they've-done-recently cake. Plus I'm sure there will be Ozformers helping out each other.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    ditto.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I was disappointed that it didn't come with all three guns... as I was led to believe that it was coming with (all of) Drifts weapons and (all of) Blurr's weapons. I don't remember them saying that it would only be some of Blurr's weapons.

I was disappointed that it didn't come with all three guns... as I was led to believe that it was coming with (all of) Drifts weapons and (all of) Blurr's weapons. I don't remember them saying that it would only be some of Blurr's weapons.
    same. oh well.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)