Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 515202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sneaker Thread

Yeah for the limited stuff Footlocker distribute to Murray St then Swanston St then Big George. Then Brisbane & Adelaide.

Strikes me as stupid that both Jordan Futures are released in both those stores & not George St, but that's how they're doing it.

Nike stores may well get some Jordan Futures. Not a shoe that interests me so I've not checked. The AJ1KOs also fail to capture my imagination but may also turn up at Nike stores. The rivals pack isn't listed as a footlocker exclusive so it may turn up at Nike / Kickz101 in Melbourne.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Megatran Guest

Every time there is a new post on this thread I'm hoping its news that Nike will bring forward the release of the AJ6 Carmines. But no ....... Looks like I'll have to kill time from now til May.

Megatran Guest

Just in case you missed last month's release of the AJ6 White Infrared, FootLocker will be re-releasing it this Saturday 29th March.

Bought a pair of Deuce shoes (last pair/chuck taylor converse style) and didn't notice that one is yellowed (from being on display) and the other is bone white (soles, shoelaces and white parts).

It feels weird when I look at them.

I didn't know there were Foamposite Yeezy's?

That and Kobe's IX Elite is at George St tomorrow.
    http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker...ses-1819-4-14/

How well do these fit? Half-size bigger than normal.

Anyone getting these? May ask a favor if so?

Yeah Nike has lost Kanye from their stable so they're doing a Yeezy inspired Foamposite. To try cash in the now ended association!

Foams fit fairly true to size, although they mould to the foot over time (that's the whole idea of the foamposite material) which gives some room to adjust if you go up or down 1/2 a size.

I'm not planning on getting them, but there are queues already; George St was more or less sold out at noon (I know a guy there in line...).

What's the favour, jazzcomp?

Thanks! I was asking about the fit of kobe ix elites as well.

Hey dirge, I was thinking about tomorrow. If someone was going to george st for the kobe elites, I'd ask someone could grab me a pair. Maybe a 9.5 or 9? Is there a line for tomorrow already? If there is, might as well forget it.

and wasn't able to get a pair

Next CW of Kobe IX elite Unleashed is wolf grey/purple? I tried google and couldn't find the wolf grey/purple.

I feel you jazzcomp.

The line ups for these limited releases is getting silly; especially if you're smaller than a size 10. Dudes are lining up 24 hours + nowadays. Personally, I care not for exclusivity; I'd rather just buy one of millions of the shoes I like the look of. Re the next Kobes; check your SMS (:

Thanks, dirge.