Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New JP Devastator toy images

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    FYI- Just got a notification from NY that the release date has been brought forward to 12 Dec from 31 Dec. Won't matter to me because I've grouped it with Road Rage that comes out late Dec.
    Oh crap i thought Takara would be generous this Xmas to give both UW Defensor and Devastator together (so it is too good to be true)

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Oh crap i thought Takara would be generous this Xmas to give both UW Defensor and Devastator together (so it is too good to be true)
    Defensor is being released on Dec 12 as per TakaraTomyMall. So they are both coming out on the same day, you should have both by Christmas if you EMS them.

haha, I'm out of town for Christmas, probably leaving the week my robotkingdom order with Defensor might turn up, with my Premium Collectables UW Devastator probably going to turn up in the first week of january

Looks like I'm going to have a whole lot of transformers awesome turn up in time for my birthday in the new year. sweet.

I'm pretty pumped for this devastator. I'm a bit over all the tease pictures, as nice as they are to look at they feel redundant when I know I have the sucka paid for and will be receiving it as soon as it becomes available.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)