Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Transformers: Battle Tactics

Just started playing this yesterday. It's very enjoyable
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I'm not sure of the exact mechanics of this but I thought I would share this little trick i figured out. One of the most frustrating parts of the game for me is when I lose a PVP my main team is out of action for almost 3 hours (your repair time increases as your rank does).

This is particularly frustrating in events. Anyway I was doing a PVP match and was just about to lose when I force shutdown the game. When I reloaded my team wasn't being repaired but was usable. I then proceeded to finish using my energon cubes. I logged back in about 20 mins later and suddenly my team was down for repairs but the timer was not 3hours, it was 2hours 40 mins.

What I take from this is that if you force shutdown just before you lose there is a lag between when you lost and when the game starts repairing your team. You will have a short period of time to use your remaining energon and the repair timer still runs.

Let me know if anyone else manages to do this too. I'm using an Android device for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I'm not sure of the exact mechanics of this but I thought I would share this little trick i figured out.
    That might explain the "Surrendering" that seems to randomly happen.. Although I have had a few battle that I would have lost and they "surrendered".

Is there any difference between goodies received if you win a battle that has been surrendered that anyone has noticed?

Sharky has made an Ozformers Gen 2 team for us new players... anyone want details?

The Ozformers league is looking to recruit one member to fill our team. We're currently ranked 145 and on target to get this event's reward but we need you to hit the ground running.

League: Ozformers
    Pass: Ozformers
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    The Ozformers league is looking to recruit one member to fill our team. We're currently ranked 145 and on target to get this event's reward but we need you to hit the ground running.

League: Ozformers
    Pass: Ozformers
    Bump

Hey guys I have filled that last spot hopefully I can help out!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Hey guys I have filled that last spot hopefully I can help out!
    Welcome to the team Zoon. Great to have you on board.

Hey guys just read cbrate is leaving and being the leader he's not sure what happens to the league.

For some reason my link app doesn't work, I've sent about 40 requests with no luck so could someone please fill me in on here thanks.

Well that was fast... out December 24th 2014, and closing barely a year later in March 2016. A quick money grab and they are gone.
    Details here of the closing down stages.