Thread: RID Stomp & Chomp Grimlock

Default RID Stomp & Chomp Grimlock

It was revealed in the Game App about four months, and we finally get the redeco of the Movie Stomp & Chomp Grimlock finally surfacing as a toy.
    Official images can be seen here, with the toy recoloured in green and black.

The original was a fun toy, but very expensive because of its huge size... and I think the bronze looks better than the green.

Looks like it is already out in America, as some people have already found it at some stores, and the ToysRUs website has it listed as in stock for US$80 with clear official images.

Given the AoE version is still shelf warming everywhere (I couldn't believe seeing multiple stores with WHOLE shelve ends full of them while I was in Sydney) I can't see how this green version will possibly sell.

Colour aside there is nothing RID about it. It's just green instead of orange.
    I showed my son the pictures of this green version, (he LOVES his AoE stomp'n'chomp) and he shook his head, asked "why did they ruin him?" turned around and walked away. This is the 8 year old who collects, plays with and adores "Grimmy" (as he likes to call him).
    If the target audience like my son isn't interested, then they really are going to have a tough grind moving these things off shelves.

Real waste of shelf space that could be dedicated to other Transformers. Such a shame.

use this plastic to fill in the hollow foc grimlock to make him more g1

This is why we can't have nice things
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures