Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends 2012

I'd like to know if target are going to continually get these guys in, or whether they are just finding stuff for the sales. Have seen some promising figures in later waves, one with a BAF Red hulk, which I could go for and since 18/24 bucks ain't too bad for these dudes (prefer 18 though ), it might make me go local.

*edit*

just saw that red hulk was from 2008

No Spiral for me

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    I should add, Target only have wave 1 (comic series) of Iron Man Legends, not wave 2 (with the Iron Man 3 Iron Man mk42 and Iron Patriot).

Hence, you can only get half a BAF Iron Monger (comics) if you only get the ones at Target.
    The targets in my area only have wave 2, have yet to see wave 1, online they only stock wave 1 but no wave 2.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    The targets in my area only have wave 2, have yet to see wave 1, online they only stock wave 1 but no wave 2.
    They've got Iron Man Legends Wave 2 at your Target? Can I ask if there's any variants, or if it's just the Iron Patriot Rhodey and Mk42 Stark?

I understand there's a variant set coming out later this year with the Mandarin instead of whatever comic character is currently shipping in wave 2, and likely a War Machine instead of Iron Patriot...

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    They've got Iron Man Legends Wave 2 at your Target? Can I ask if there's any variants, or if it's just the Iron Patriot Rhodey and Mk42 Stark?

I understand there's a variant set coming out later this year with the Mandarin instead of whatever comic character is currently shipping in wave 2, and likely a War Machine instead of Iron Patriot...
    They have both wave 1 and wave 2 in Target Rocky, but no variants, only the figures we know about so far.

I heard there's a gold Ultron coming somewhere in the future, so I guess that might be part of the variant wave, but it'd mean Mandarin would have to replace an Iron Man (or possibly the comic Iron Patriot) rather than the current silver Ultron.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My local Targets had both Waves of Iron Man Legends, I was going to grab Mark 42 and Iron Patriot till I saw the Select versions. Will wait for those, I love the removable face plates.

Wish we'd get some Wave 2 here.

yeah I hope they continue getting them for sure.

just opened my hope Summers figure and while I appreciate the pose she is in in the box, it has resulted in a very bent knee...... I am sure a warm water bath will fix it, but sheesh! Looks like she has rickets in one leg!

How cheap could a loose ML figure could be shipped to NZ? Any ideas on a shipped cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Pretty cheap. Wrap it in bubble wrap. Stick it n a postal bag. Proly six bucks?
    How many $AUD would that be all up for the average price of a figure?

Also, Here's a recent haul of mine with a fair bit of Legends content.

I thought I'd dislike that Ultron heaps. Turns out I don't. It's still an awful body for Titanium man though.