Page 241 of 307 FirstFirst ... 221231236237238239240241242243244245246251261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

That vf19a looks sweet.

Honeslty, I lurk in here all the time to check out all the macros stuff you guys get and it leaves me so envious lol.

I don't know how you guys afford them all at the prices they retail for. I have been a fan of the series since I was a kid and everytime I look at getting my first Valkyrie the prices always put me off.

I think the only way I will ever squeeze something like it into the family budget is to get one of the model kits and make my own.

Love seeing all yours though guys.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I don't have time to build at all. And money is one thing, you may not be able to even get one at pre-order. they sell out in seconds, NOT minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rodimus View Post
    That vf19a looks sweet.

Honeslty, I lurk in here all the time to check out all the macros stuff you guys get and it leaves me so envious lol.

I don't know how you guys afford them all at the prices they retail for. I have been a fan of the series since I was a kid and everytime I look at getting my first Valkyrie the prices always put me off.

I think the only way I will ever squeeze something like it into the family budget is to get one of the model kits and make my own.

Yeah, I can't spend like I used to. I gave up on Bandai stuff to save money and space. Seems to be working for me
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

That vf19a looks sweet.

Glad to meet another macross fan. In all honesty I am able to afford the birds because I am very selective and I don't collect TFs that much. I only have 2 Masterpieces and have less than 30 TFs in total! I used to buy 3-4 valks per year back when the AUD was strong but now limit myself to just one per year.

The other problem is display space but that problem is common amongst this community. The model kits are a bit hit and miss, plus a lot of effort are required. They really shouldn't be played with once you're done with them as the joints do deteriorate quickly.

I am really hating ny making me pay 19800 for yf-29b and now they sell it for 17,500? Wtf? Luckily is not for me but still?

That vf19a looks sweet.

I was a bit that way too, but due to not much happening on the TF front (CW = meh) I diverted funds and got my first Valk (Yamato 30th Anniversary VF-1A). Probably one of the best things I've done toy/collecting-wise. These things are great and I love them! Well worth the money. Whole 'nother level over any TFs.
    If you take the plunge, you won't regret it.

Of course, then I made the financial mistake of watching Macross Frontier....
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

And another mistake by looking at this thread.

That vf19a looks sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptormesh View Post
    Glad to meet another macross fan. In all honesty I am able to afford the birds because I am very selective and I don't collect TFs that much. I only have 2 Masterpieces and have less than 30 TFs in total! I used to buy 3-4 valks per year back when the AUD was strong but now limit myself to just one per year.

The other problem is display space but that problem is common amongst this community. The model kits are a bit hit and miss, plus a lot of effort are required. They really shouldn't be played with once you're done with them as the joints do deteriorate quickly.
    total agreement with you Raptormesh

I cut back a lot as well from the transformers ...I only collect the masterpiece now...but that kind of die as well...not really excited about ironhide ...he was a horrible g1 toy so I never really like him...lol ...give me jazz and hound damit!!

Macross release is spread out through the year which is good...
    I just did a macros transforming kit... and it wasn't fun at all...flimsy as ....
    And like Klystron said...it totally worth it ...

In my universe Guld is still alive and is BFF with Isamu

yf21 with fast pack!! cool.... you didn't fit his guns under there as well ? ... that the one major feature that i like about his fast pack , as the yf22 couldn't do that ....