Page 251 of 870 FirstFirst ... 231241246247248249250251252253254255256261271 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Not really. One comes with the bird-breast (which would "complete" Deathsaurus), while the other one comes with the lion-breast... but since Deathsarus comes with a lion-breast anyway, the second one is redundant.

They should have left Deathsaurus without either, so that you did need all three to complete him... but then, maybe it looked wrong without having at least one come with it.
    (shrug)

SHHHH! I'm trying to offload my extra Hot Spot & WFC Prime here!
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

I like the way they did it. It comes w/ Eagle-breast in breastplate mode which helps make Deathzaras not look incomplete, but including Eagle Breast and Lion-Breast in their robot modes w/ Optimus Prime & Hot Spot gives an incentive to complete the set, but without 'compromising' Deathzaras. I would've been mighty unhappy if Deathzaras had been left bare-chested (cos these toys cost $9.95 here, appear to be a Miracle Supermarket exclusive, and I didn't see OP).

Checked around cbd today, nothing doing. Broadway target had almost all the ROTf deluxe in, picked up another IH, laserbeak and tcracker

All the $10 movie toys except the go-bots and vechicle tingy the at RS Pagewood got cleaned out.

Anyone seen any acree or ratchet prime deluxe or prime starscream? I am on the hunt without success

Deluxe Arcee and Ratchet have been sighted at Toys R Us and Big W; I've personally seen them at TRU Castle Hill and Big W Blacktown (the latter has them on sale). Deluxe Starscream (comes in a vs pack w/ Bumblebee) came out months ago and I've seen them at TRU and Target. TRU Parramatta should still have some shelfwarming. Voyager Starscream has been sighted at Myer but it's not cheap -- I've seen him and Voyager Bulkhead at Myer Blacktown.

Spotted prime deluxe arcee at broadway kmart today. Only one. I do not collect prime mainline figures, so i left it there. So for those who are looking for this, better hurry up.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Deluxe Arcee and Ratchet have been sighted at Toys R Us and Big W; I've personally seen them at TRU Castle Hill and Big W Blacktown (the latter has them on sale). Deluxe Starscream (comes in a vs pack w/ Bumblebee) came out months ago and I've seen them at TRU and Target. TRU Parramatta should still have some shelfwarming. Voyager Starscream has been sighted at Myer but it's not cheap -- I've seen him and Voyager Bulkhead at Myer Blacktown.
    Myer blacktown is all out, checked some others with no luck as well. Looks like eBay for voyager starscream : (

Can't find Arcee anywhere locally , was lucky to see & grab the Ratchet I saw when I did! - Soundwave of all figures is the one shelf-warming around here!?!

Sad isn't it?
    Many here are still stuggling to find Wave 2 DLX in Australian stores, and wave 4 has been out in America/globally for some time now.