Page 1 of 43 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Sightings

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Default Masterpiece Sightings

A very rare to find MP at a shop in Melbourne. $270

PM for details or just general conversation.
    Last edited by TheDirtyDigger; 20th February 2008 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Legality

I would be guessing that was MP4? Any other MP and it is way too overpriced.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Nah not MP4 mate. The other one that we don't talk about in the State of Victoria.
    I thought it was a bit too much as well so I left it.

You could still say MP5, without saying that naughty M word....
    I guess there is the legality of passing on details of the location of a prohibited item to anyone who contacts you. But that's up to you.

I think he's referring to Masterpiece Wheelie. Isn't that right, Stuart? (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

TheDirtyDigger Guest

That is correct Dirge sir.

darockk is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

what shop was this? not that i want the masterpiece, i was just curious because i was in melbourne last week and the only store i went to was minotaur which had very little TF's.

Contact Dirty Digger privately, due to legal issues relating to that figure.

Quote Originally Posted by darockk View Post
    what shop was this? not that i want the masterpiece, i was just curious because i was in melbourne last week and the only store i went to was minotaur which had very little TF's.
    I do believe that a small comic shop called Comics 'R' Us had a few Masterpiece Wheeleis on the 5/2/08 and i was in there on the 7th and was told that they had sold every one to a guy with a trench coat and some of them glasses with the fake nose and mustache.

lol nah, they did have a few on the date that i stated and did sell them all between the 3 days. I was told that they may get more but only go on what they are told.... I wouldn't get it there though if they did get more, they were selling a G1 megs in box but the box was in terrible condition and the figure had no stickers or sticker sheet for $550.00. So i could just imagine the price of the most sort after Masterpiece figure in Australia would be selling for....
    Last edited by turtle boy; 21st February 2008 at 02:44 PM.

darockk is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Contact Dirty Digger privately, due to legal issues relating to that figure.
    you kidding right? there was a whole thread on this item a week or 2 ago and there was no secret as to where the item could be found online

anyways next time i visit Melbourne I would like to check out all the comic shops, but just have to find out where they all are