Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17273233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Sightings

Well after being tipped off that a store near my work had 10 MP-04's left on the shelf yesterday I shot straight down to Target this morning. It did have part of that 10 number still on the shelf, the ZERO part.

lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    would some1 from sydney be able to layby me an mp4?
    I've got mine on layby but now don't want an MP04. I don't think I can get a refund on laybys (anyone know?), so you can have mine if you want.

hmmm Im splitting mine with Gamblor.... havent really inspected the prime bot that much. He appears to be quite complete. Twist ties detract me from pursuing a more in depth inspection, anyways Im keeping the receipt so if its faulty well we could still return it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Have moved the growing number of posts (58!) about Quality on the MP04s to a new topic in the OZ news section.
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=1719

If you have any QC problems with yours or want to comment, post it there.

Exclamation Pre-orders on MP-02 (Re-Run) already

Hi all

Didn't know whether to put this here or in a new thread so mods can move if necessary.

Play-asia has got pre-orders open for Ultra-Magnus MP-02 reissues slated for NOV release.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...2wnj-43-d.html

Just to let you know, I've used Play-asia to buy Xbox 360 games with no probs and usually with savings. I've just received from them Encore Reissue Ironhide for a very cheap price thanks to 25% off sale. Encore Reissue Ratchet is on the way.

Toys aren't their forte so prices probably not as cheap as Robot Kingdom but very professional and super fast postage. Got my Ironhide within a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    Hi all

Didn't know whether to put this here or in a new thread so mods can move if necessary.

Play-asia has got pre-orders open for Ultra-Magnus MP-02 reissues slated for NOV release.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...2wnj-43-d.html

Just to let you know, I've used Play-asia to buy Xbox 360 games with no probs and usually with savings. I've just received from them Encore Reissue Ironhide for a very cheap price thanks to 25% off sale. Encore Reissue Ratchet is on the way.

Toys aren't their forte so prices probably not as cheap as Robot Kingdom but very professional and super fast postage. Got my Ironhide within a week.
    I use them pretty frequently for video game stuff. Very very good service. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    Hi all

Should go in the Toy Scout section, but unless this spawns a huge response I'll leave this one here

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

darockk is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

A friend of mine is looking for masterpiece megatron. Can anyone tell me the website that sold him for $200 with free delivery? ive forgotten the name. Or if anyone has one for sale please let me know.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Was it this place?
    Last edited by Pulse; 28th July 2008 at 11:54 AM.