Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Classic Lego Space collection

Default My Classic Lego Space collection

I acheived a mini-milestone lately in that I've finished collecting all the "modern helmet" classic space sets that were released. The only ones I don't have are 3 US-exclusive Unitron sets and the Futuron monorail set but these are low on my must-get list. And to celebrate, I thought I'd display them all by theme and take a few pics. To begin:

Futuron (forgot to add Cosmic Laser Launcher )

Blacktron I

Space Police I

M:Tron

Blacktron II

Space Police II

Spyrius

Ice Planet 2002

Exploriens

UFO

Insectoids

Roboforce

I am still on the hunt for the Unitron sets and the Futuron monorail so if anyone wants to part with any of them sets, gimme a holler.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Thats bringing back some memories. All my Western, Ice Planet and Insectoids are packed away in their boxes in the cupboard. I had entertained the thought of selling them but I don't know if I could bring myself to do it, I've had them all for too long.

LEGO were obviously a little out in their estimate of how advanced we'd be in 2002 with the Ice Planet series :P

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Wow where do you keep all this Fungal? they'd take up so much room..... says the guy who has a city set-up ( which Ive long since packed up)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Blast from the past there mate, really nice collection! Was the the vehicle (third from left in the back row in the first pic) a recent purchase or did you have it from a while back? Loved it as a kid.

Space Police I and M:Tron = My childhood in a nutshell. Oh, the epic battles that were fought. As a child I had about a third of all of what you've got there and I could build them blindfolded. Truth, I used to play with them that much! Really nice collection dude! Are you eager for the new Space Police?

Impressive collection! M tron and Spyrius bring back memories. Having some of the larger kits was a dream as a kid, if I saw this back then i'd be insanely exploding.

Oh the Unitron guys are a bugger to get. I only have two of them and gave up on the trying to buy the monorail and the Base.
    Autobots:119 Decepticons: 80
    Maximals:20 Predacons: 07
    Minicons:58 Unicron: 3
    Total:283

Awesome when they are all grouped together! Glad you have all you wanted. I personally loved M:Tron and Ice Planet.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by excelonzero View Post
    Oh the Unitron guys are a bugger to get.
    I have the Unitron Monorail and I think The Damned has the Futuron one.