Page 51 of 193 FirstFirst ... 314146474849505152535455566171 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Gok said pretty much what I was thinking. You gotta pay it to send it back and they'll reimburse you. Let's face it, how are they gonna know exactly how much it's gonna cost to return it? Price to send to you might be different back to them
    They would have all the details from when it was posted (weight/dimensions/etc). Determine the return postage costs from that, just reverse the postcodes.

Pretty simple really.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Received MP-25L Loud Pedal from PC today. It was the mintiest of mint boxes and single taped as requested. I also note like others that the packaging has improved (though one side was resting on the edge of the packaging box - easily fixed I'm sure). Many thanks.

Shipping notification for Delta Magnus came yesterday though not sure why my notification for Computron went into my Junk Mail today (will thank a few people whose sending junk mail lately or I would have't checked my junkies )

Hope they both arrive by Monday in one hit.

Unite Warriors Computron?

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Unite Warriors Computron?
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Shipping notification for Delta Magnus came yesterday though not sure why my notification for Computron went into my Junk Mail today (will thank a few people whose sending junk mail lately or I would have't checked my junkies )

Hope they both arrive by Monday in one hit.
    May I ask what date you ordered uw-08? Just so I have a rough idea of how long a wait I have for mine. Have been checking my inbox flat out since he started shipping.

^it was a few hours it goes live when all becomes calm when ordering a normal release with PC

Items arrived today. both MP Delta Magnus and UW Computron are well packed on the sides but unfortunately a dent on Computron's Back side as there has been not much padding on front and back.

My UW Devy got a big one before so im just curious if couriers really need to punch a whole on big boxes? (For inspection?)

Megatran Guest

^ OK, you got my attention for the dent on Computron's backside. Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    ^ OK, you got my attention for the dent on Computron's backside. Pics?
    It is not too obvious like my Devastator that I cant capture it properly with bad lighting in our room atm. Have you got a dent on yours as well?