Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Generation Selects Turtler and Gulf (Snaptrap and Skalor) at Zing/EB

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So their explanation of why the coronavirus is preventing shipment is plausible given some of the crazy shipping routes freight companies have.

Apparently the company that they are shipping with wants to take the figures from where they are right now in Vietnam, to China and then to Australia. From the sounds of it, they are not open to changing that route.

Also, the freight company has given toys a low priority. So even though they are shipping other items, it's only things that they have deemed a high priority.

Apparently EB Games is trying to get their stock given a higher priority though.
    Well least this helps considering the bills I gotta pay but if this goes on too long I'll forget about them and end up on the shelf (like last time since my zing forgot to check a pre-ordered click and collect order I made, wtf...lucky I saw it as I walked in)

I asked about my orders last week.

Kraken & Lobclaw - 15th March
    Tentakil & Overbite - 28th March
    Turtler & Gulf - sometime in April??

I asked the same and got the same response, except Gulf is due 15th March and it was just Turtler in April. 👍
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Same repsonse here. 15th arrival, but likely another week before it gets out to stores. I'll be keeping my phone on loud from the 15th hahah

Yeah I asked in store, some of them will be out in a couple of weeks, then the others come later. Not related to Transformers, but it was mentioned with any future pre-orders that they are reducing the quantities due to what is happening at the moment. So get in early apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    I asked the same and got the same response, except Gulf is due 15th March and it was just Turtler in April. 👍
    That's what he told me initially, then corrected to the release in pairs as originally planned.
    We''ll see if/when they get in touch next week

Guys in case any of you still need them. We have all the 4 sets of Seacons in stock, good price and free shipment to Australia. We also have GS Star Convoy on sale at very favorable price.

Generation Selects Seacons
    TFSAFARI is an online store of 3rd party transformers (including 4th party) and other action figures. We used to deal in domestic Asian market only and now we want to bring fun to collectors all around the world.

Click for special discount coupon code (everyone new with us): TFSAFARI Special Discount Link(Use this link and discount would be done automatically at checkout.)

Ok, just got off the phone with EB Games. They are hoping that the Seacons will ship from Vietnam next week at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cashie View Post
    I asked about my orders last week.
    Kraken & Lobclaw - 15th March
    I don't think this applies any longer. Ordered mine for click and collect - the call centre seemed to think they were on their way to the stores at the beginning of the week, but they ain't. It looks like EB Games/ZING have closed their call centre for now due to COVID 19.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Ok, just got off the phone with EB Games. They are hoping that the Seacons will ship from Vietnam next week at this stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    I don't think this applies any longer. Ordered mine for click and collect - the call centre seemed to think they were on their way to the stores at the beginning of the week, but they ain't. It looks like EB Games/ZING have closed their call centre for now due to COVID 19.
    Yeah, it might take a while. We'll just have to wait and see.