Thread: Worlds worst translations

Default Worlds worst translations

I have started watching the Saint Seiya series which I borrowed off Kyle. I watched all the first disc with the sub titles being not to bad. I started watching the second disc and it was like what the hell are they trying to say Every now and then there is a sentence that makes sense but on the whole I might as well have the subs turned off on this second disc. I can't understand why the big difference from the first to the second disc, I'll let you know if the other 20 or so discs are as bad. Has anyone had worse than this when it coms to sub titles. I must admit despite the age I am enjoying this series a lot more than Headmasters and some of the other older Japanese TF series.

I have seen some bad conversions on chinese kung-fu movies, but then, they have mandarin/cantonese running along next to the english subs as well a lot of the time.

hehehhe, Ive experienced that as well, sometimes Im watching Headmasters and I know Im reading it but the sentence ( if you could call it that at times) doesnt make one shred of sense to me. As such I just at times skim through the scenes and fast forward the cd coz Im feeling sleepy watching what sometimes is inanely boring and no sense scenes...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

...Madman seems to be in love with using dubtitles (-_-)