Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're obsessed with Transformers when:

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    When you now have to order a council clean up as the man cave is that full of boxes and packaging there is no way it's ever fitting in the bin and you can't reach your collection (sad but very true)
    haha that is rather sad.

You suffer from severe ADD, PTSD, insomnia and deep anxiety when you don't get your regular fix (of plastic crack). I think this one goes for all of us?

You postpone your own wedding day because dude, BotCon's on that same weekend, man!!! (or TFCon, SDCC, AA, etc.).

You don't go to work because you're waiting for a package. That hasn't shipped yet. You're still hopeful though.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    You don't go to work because you're waiting for a package. That hasn't shipped yet. You're still hopeful though.
    You postpone a meeting regarding deadlines to get to the post office to pick up a package you had been waiting on but started getting anxious because it exceeded the minimum number of estimated time of arrival days

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    I'm kicking myself for NOT considering that! Although there is still a spare room but that's a guest bedroom/possible future babies room according to "zee wife" but no one told me that when we were building!
    You have a spare room meant for future babies, but ensure a warm laptop on the lap to avoid losing the room without disagreeing with "zee wife"

You sit at work staring at the transformers brochures on your cubicle wall and thinking of new customs ("would it work if I moved those arms to there?")

When your workmate's kids give you their transformers related items and you're never even met them.

When it makes perfect sense to spend an entire day driving suburb to suburb, even to far away places you wouldn't normally consider visiting just to hunt for new figures.

When you purchase figures you ordinarily wouldn't buy simply because there's a bit of a drought, just to feed your addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    When you purchase figures you ordinarily wouldn't buy simply because there's a bit of a drought, just to feed your addiction.
    I now have a Kreo shelf

Decepticon Guest

When someone on this forum flies from Australia to L.A just for a day to buy an Evac toy and go on a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    When it makes perfect sense to spend an entire day driving suburb to suburb, even to far away places you wouldn't normally consider visiting just to hunt for new figures.
    Guilty as charged...... Lol

Love this thread.

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

When you name your unborn baby 'Skywarp Alex' because it keeps disapearing and reappearing randomly in your tests to find out if your knocked-up or not!
    Today the protoform is Alex(andra) Sky(e) because I didn't want Skywarp as a name on her resume.

your collection includes a full cosplay version at some point