Page 298 of 515 FirstFirst ... 278288293294295296297298299300301302303308318 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Today...
    Logan Central Kmart - no new Generations. (did have DLX Topspin though, and the wave 3 Movie Legions)

Browns Plains Kmart - also had the new Movie Legions and Knight Armor Hound, plus the RID 1-step Heatseeker (no new Generations Deluxe ).
    Browns Plains Target - had the new RID Legion Heatseeker (four of them, but no Cyclonus... ???? and the RID Warrior wave that has Soundwave and Skywarp).
    Browns Plains BigW - have the new RID Warriors, but only Twinfernos left (like the Calamvale store), plus the 3-step Soundwave and Steeljaw.
    Browns Plains Zing - Movie Leaders, Tiny Changers, and TR Voyager Megatron... plus a really nice 4-pack of drinking glasses for $25.

This is why I prefer online shopping now... so many hours and litres of petrol wasted in the last two weeks looking for the Generations Deluxes and RID Warriors, at over a dozen different stores in several suburbs... for pretty much nothing to show for it.

Robin Big W had the Bludgeon wave of RiD, but only one so I grabbed him. Saw Blue Bisk, and Twinferno there as well. Oh and either a 1 step or 3 step Soundwave (big figure not the little one) and Bumblebee. Bumbles I had seen, but not he Soundwave before

Downstairs at Zing, they have TLK Leader Megatron for $95. Ouch!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Still no new Deluxe Generations at Kmart Sunnybank (or they've been and gone really fast).

Found wave 5 Titans Return Deluxes at Kmart Mt Ommaney. A couple of doubles so perhaps fresh case?

Are we ever getting wave 2 TLR? Starting to think it'll be worth the extra in postage from overseas!

Nothing at Toowong and Chermside. Bought the last 2 sets of wave 5 Deluxe from Mt Ommaney

Quote Originally Posted by JustOwen View Post
    Bought the last 2 sets of wave 5 Deluxe from Mt Ommaney
    For him and me... in case anyone was wondering, he's not scalping them.

Well glad you finally got a set Griffin. You sounded so discouraged before.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Default Brainstorm

Found a Twin Twist and Windblade at Kmart Capalaba today. Bought Windblade, but Twin Twist remains. Also Target Capalaba had both Combiner Wars Skywarp and TR Voyager Astrotrain for $39 on clearance.

Any sightings in CQ or further north of Twin Twist? Only character I'm chasing from this set.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did some recon today. Cannon Hill Kmart. Had a Twin Twist. Just about all the TR Deluxes were gone.

Interestingly they had a movie legion Drift. Almost pretty enough to make me buy him against my will. He is still there.