Page 133 of 146 FirstFirst ... 113123128129130131132133134135136137138143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Harry Potter CMF series are now in Coles for $5.50....

I grabbed a half dozen and thankfully got no doubles but with 22 to collect and so many difficult to feel for pieces it’s going to be tough to get them all, on top of the fact that they’ll fly off the shelves.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Harry Potter CMF series are now in Coles for $5.50....

I grabbed a half dozen and thankfully got no doubles but with 22 to collect and so many difficult to feel for pieces it’s going to be tough to get them all, on top of the fact that they’ll fly off the shelves.
    Found a unmolested box at Target today. Was only trying to get a couple as I’m not interested in the theme but liked them for parts. 20 minutes later, I had 10 in my hand. Very hard to feel for this series.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    So the Harry Potter Hogwarts express was meant to be a TrU exclusive... so now will be delayed. We might see it in places like Toyworld and online, but I am doubtful they'll have enough stock for demand from the HP fans as well as the Lego trains fans.

It's to only set I really wanted from the line, although the Quidditch and Hall sets may have tempted me at a Big W or Kmart price.

$140 seems ridiculous when compared to the US$ price and it'd mean the purchase of another set to make it worthwhile from the Lego online store, their prices are the worst and their shipping excessive, so it's only worth it if you spend $200.
    I was told today at Toyworld Success in Perth that Toyworld is now going to have the HP trainset since TRU is now closed but he doesnt know when that will be available.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    I was told today at Toyworld Success in Perth that Toyworld is now going to have the HP trainset since TRU is now closed but he doesnt know when that will be available.
    Last mention I heard was November. The few hobby stores I have seen mention it already have already presold out their allocation at the same price as the LEGO shop.

Galvatran Guest

Saw a tv ad for an audition for a LEGO competition show.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Saw a tv ad for an audition for a LEGO competition show.
    Yup, it's called Lego Masters.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Yup, it's called Lego Masters.
    Is that like Ink Masters but with ... LEGO? That's gonna be painful for the human canvas.

Galvatran Guest

SBS Viceland currently showing Lego Brickumentary show.

After 13 figures I finally got my first double, and it’s dobby....

I’ve been pretty lucky, I’ve only had the misfortune of getting the bland main female lead and the boring bowl cut pseudo villain from the fantastic beasts sub theme.

If I could get a dumbledore and a pyjama Harry I’d be happily done with this series. Never had better luck. The last cmf series I bought 12 figures (never saw them again) and only got 5 unique figures from them!

Going to be sad to see Pyjama Harry's invisibility cloak get damaged from all the people feeling for Percival Graves.

No luck with the 3 Coles around Parramatta so far. Was hoping to grab a bunch before their Little Shop promo runs out. My partner has been crazy about them, and they sell as much or more than Lego CMFs. Can't believe this tiny Nutella sold for $50! https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Coles-Li...LH_TitleDesc=0

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!