Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers Assemble!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Ah yes, I remember now. Heh, that was cool. At afterwards he was puffing his chest out all manly like in front of Janet - almost expecting her to gush over him with gratitude because he "defended her honour" (aah, nothing like 1940s sensibilities) and Janet was just horrified that Captain America had brutally assaulted her husband!!

It was almost like:
    Cap.: "Now now, don't you worry your pretty head, little lady."
    Wasp: "You MONSTER!"

Wha?! What have you heard? Are they definitely ruled out? Cos now that they're rebooting Spider-Man with the Amazing Spider-Man, I thought it might be possible to work in the Avengers. And Logan's versatile as, surely they might be able to work him in - even if it's a cameo appearance like in X-Men First Class (heh, that was an awesome moment though... telling Magneto and Prof. X to go fornicate themselves )
    Poor Ultimate Cap, how things have changed since the 40's

Andrew Garfield addresses the rumours in this videos:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=54349

Are you familiar with who owns the rights? Sony for Spiderman and 20th Fox own the rights to X-Men and Wolverine.

Fox have stated time and time again that they will, if need be, produce and push out the crappest, lowest quality films just so they can continue to own the rights to the property. It is also the reason that Fox is fast tracking the FF reboot, because if they don't in a certain time frame, the rights revert back to Disney/Marvel Studios.

They will never give them up. Like wise with Sony Pictures. Although, that said, Sony Pictures are on the verge of bankrupcy. so stay a little optimistic for a possible Spidey cameo, I just find it odd that Disney are taking care of all the merchandise for The Amazing Spiderman!

Yeah we won't get Spidey or Wolverine because they aren't part of paramount's film licenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Yeah we won't get Spidey or Wolverine because they aren't part of paramount's film licenses.
    That's the part that bugs me the most about this film, no matter though as one can't really help Studio politics huh?

Aah, I didn't think about the separate licensees. Right... that's unfortunate. Unless we have some weird "Not Spider-Man" and "Not Wolverine" character...

"Introducing Bug Boy and The Snikt!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    That's the part that bugs me the most about this film, no matter though as one can't really help Studio politics huh?
    it does not really bother me as spidey/wolvie in it the are not really "original" avengers... if anything it is missing Hank Pym's Giant man..

Spidey and Wolvie can join in Avengers 3 - Civil War... and can Join Ms Marvel and Luke Cages Team and watch Cap and IM kick the snot out of each other!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    it does not really bother me as spidey/wolvie in it the are not really "original" avengers... if anything it is missing Hank Pym's Giant man..

Spidey and Wolvie can join in Avengers 3 - Civil War... and can Join Ms Marvel and Luke Cages Team and watch Cap and IM kick the snot out of each other!!
    Clearly you are far more versed than I sir , very interesting though as it would be rather insane if they could eventually bring them in for a 3rd film (If it gets that far).

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post

that would be cool, but i doubt 1 movie could ever cover the civil war story

http://youtu.be/NPoHPNeU9fc

Mother of God!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    http://youtu.be/NPoHPNeU9fc

Mother of God!!!!
    I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but the start of that trailer reminds me of DOTM. Looks like a great cinema / popcorn flick.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but the start of that trailer reminds me of DOTM. Looks like a great cinema / popcorn flick.
    I thought the same. Only thing u will get flamed for is ur profile pic jj. I am so amped for this. I just hope they do not try to do too much in one movie ala spiderman 3. Seeing multiple enemies like Loki, thanos, red skull, skrulls, frost giants and possibly fin fang foom would be just too much. I'd be more than happy with just Loki and his army.

I wish they had just stuck with the hulk as the bad guy being controlled by Loki but ultimately helping the avengers defeat the god of mischief. Then build it towards a skrull invasion after credit scene with one of the avengers being replaced like the s1 finale of EMH

Please Disney/paramount. Do not destroy my childhood.

Oh and please say that thing, as cool as it looks, is not FFF.
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime