Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

uteiki is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

used toy arena a few yrs back - they got pretty fast delivery (but a little costly) and my item came with the box crushed & damaged...

Must say that I have never had an incorrect order from RK, though I don't use them that often.

Quote Originally Posted by orionpax1 View Post
    By the sounds of allthese replies im rethinking about ordering from RK, i was going to order MP Rodimus because they are so much cheaper then anyone else. Is it still worth the trouble to order it?
    Amiami was the cheapest, but I believe they're sold out of preorders. :/

Quote Originally Posted by orionpax1 View Post
    By the sounds of allthese replies im rethinking about ordering from RK, i was going to order MP Rodimus because they are so much cheaper then anyone else. Is it still worth the trouble to order it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    I think overall RK are quite reliable - I've never really had any real dramas that they weren't able to fix.

If they had a feedback score for every transaction on their online store (with the number of transactions they conduct), it would still probably be around 99%.

Their eBay store has a feedback of 99.8% based upon 539 positives and 1 negative in the past 12 months, so judge for yourself I guess.
    Yeah, as long as you keep your order simple there shouldn't be a problem. I have a group order of 3X MP-9 Rodimus with them, so I have that much faith at least.

There are allot of Japanese stores that have Rodimus listed at competitive prices, but the shipping will be almost double compared to Hong Kong stores, like RK.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

looks like RK are still very inconsistant with their orders fortunately for me they gave me something extra!! Ordered all the united WFC they didn't have soundwave but I got one with my order what a win for me! well I guess this makes up for my ebay problems

I ordered a significant amount of things from RobotKingdom earlier this month, including some things that were low on stock numbers (ie: between 2 and 6 soh). Given all the bad things that I had heard on this forum about orders arriving incomplete, I was worried that I would have some problems.

All items arrived within a week of my order, and contained everything that I had ordered.

I had another stuff up, but it was really an extension of an older one. Last stuff-up, they didn't send me something, said the product was cancelled and offered a refund. I said I'd rather have different goods and picked a few, and paid a bit extra. He agreed to ship the goods with my Shadow Scythe order. Well, SS arrived yesterday, but the other goods were missing. I dropped Ray a line, and he said he'd send them right away (at no additional expense)

First stuff up today, I placed an order on Saturday only to have them email me today saying 75% of my order is out of stock...

At least they are are doing what I suggested, and contacting people when things are out of stock. I gotta give em credit for taking on advice to improve their customer service and satisfaction.

Still sucks though, as my last order with them had 8 of 13 items as 'out of stock' after paying for them.

Well, they're holding my order for me until they come back into stock. (I said I'd happily wait a few weeks... which could be a big mistake in the long run)