Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jayjays boardies competition.

Default Jayjays boardies competition.

Those generous people at Jayjays sent us more Boardies to give away, and fortunately for me, they are the smaller sizes (so I can't be greedy and keep any).

The last lot were just for the Melbourne fans at the BBQ meet, but these ones are for everyone.
    I have four to give away - Two of the blue on black pattern, and two fo the red on black pattern (see pic below). The two blue ones are both size 32, while the red ones are size 30 and 32. Just like the last competition with the t-shirt samples, these are best for the younger or thinner fans, or to give away to someone who can fit in them.

Summer is still here, and in some parts of the country, still just as hot, so...
    If you could use the Spacebridge to transport yourself to any place on Earth right now, where would you go, and why?

One post per person until competition ends (Wed 10th February), then you can comment on others posts if you wanted to.
    Winners will be randomly drawn from the entries, and in the order they are drawn, they will each be able to select their prefered Boardie size & colour.

Again, big thanks to Jayjays for supplying us with even more Clothing goodies. Hopefully we've returned the favour by patronising their stores for TFs themed goodies in recent months.

Unfortunately I don't fall in either category 'younger' or 'thinner'

Good luck to those Kate Moss look-alike fans out there. Just watch out for the cracks in the ground
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

If I could space bridge myself to any place on earth right now, I'd go to Margaret River in WA, because my sister would kill me if I missed her wedding. (Plus it would save me about 24 hours in travel time: the drive to Melbourne, flight from there across to Perth, then the drive down to Margaret River.)

The Playboy Mansion to look at the decore

Back in my hometown in Philippines, Why? Well, to continue my holiday. What more can I ask, its a lot cooler there now. Plenty of good food, nothing beats mom's homecooking ( I have to loose 7 kilos now actually), there's our backyard garden to relax in , do nothing, think nothing care about nothing. Eat, sleep and lounge around the house. Plus I get to go back to Greenhills shopping center and get to search for more TF toys! I get more bang for my buck there even in restaurants as its Php40= AU$1 Aaah the life.....

this is what Im talking about!
    http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/b...nes%20holiday/
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'd go to the top of the Great Pyramid at Giza and start looking for the Sun Harvester

Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. Just for the stupid name.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I'd go to Antarctica to see the effects of global warming myself
    Last edited by OrionPax; 3rd February 2010 at 04:57 PM.
    -=≡OrionPax≡=-

Knights of my untidy study

I'd go to Camelot. T'is a silly place. And I do have to push the pram a lot.

Canada, to go to the snow :P