Page 336 of 515 FirstFirst ... 316326331332333334335336337338339340341346356 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Cotton On Kids at Kawana Shopping World has the mini bots in stock. They are at the front of the store in the island shelf as you walk in the store.

Cool

Robina Woolworths (upstairs, didn't go downstairs) had only 1 TF Authentics Grimlock (smaller size class) for $10. Given his size is more legends, not a bad price. No sighting of the larger class yet.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Bigw garden city tonight had 2 each of Studio Series VW Bumblebee and DOTM Ratchet, but no Shadow Raider.
    Also, their Trading Card booster packs are already sold out, but they look to have some more Starter Packs.
    I also finally found the Ooshies calendar near the layby counter.

Woolies had the large and small Authentics along with the small Speed series Energon Igniters... and the Ooshies calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Bigw garden city tonight had 2 each of Studio Series VW Bumblebee and DOTM Ratchet, but no Shadow Raider.
    Also, their Trading Card booster packs are already sold out, but they look to have some more Starter Packs.
    I also finally found the Ooshies calendar near the layby counter.

Woolies had the large and small Authentics along with the small Speed series Energon Igniters... and the Ooshies calendar.
    Pics or it didn't happen...

BigW...

These were the Harem Shorts that Galvatran found down south a couple weeks back... otherwise known as drop-crotch pants (or to get the super sagger look without exposing your underwear, which in some areas of America is illegal). It looks and feels like you're wearing a nappy/diaper... which doesn't look that great, particularly since they are a short-leg version of Harem Pants - originally a women's fashion item that MC Hammer infamously made trendy (not) during the late 80s, and Beiber also tried to make fashionable again in recent years.

And Woolworths...

And on Saturday at Underwood (Kuraby)...

BigW had the second wave of Cyberverse 1-steps.

And at the Woolies nextdoor...

Is anyone seeing the big Grimlock (Authentics) at Woolies on these pre-pack displays? I've only been able to see Optimus and Bumblebee, and I doubt that Grimlock would be more popular than the two iconic characters... which makes me wonder if the pre-pack display only has the two iconic characters.

Galvatran Guest

These were the Harem Shorts that Galvatran found down south a couple weeks back...
    It wasn’t me. Credit goes to member KELPIE.
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...postcount=7476

That sentence sounds oh so wrong!

Is anyone seeing the big Grimlock (Authentics) at Woolies on these pre-pack displays? I've only been able to see Optimus and Bumblebee, and I doubt that Grimlock would be more popular than the two iconic characters... which makes me wonder if the pre-pack display only has the two iconic characters.
    I found the bigger Grimlock a few weeks back

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Woolworths Sunbury has the bigger authentics Grimlock. They were on a display stand near the ice creams. $20 each

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    It wasn’t me. Credit goes to member KELPIE.
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...postcount=7476

That sentence sounds oh so wrong!

Sorry to both of you for that mistake... I'm used to one particular person posting up sightings of TFs clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    I found the bigger Grimlock a few weeks back

Okay... I'll have to have another look then.
    I don't think they'll go on sale either, so I might have to bite the bullet and pay full price on the three... before they disappear (each store didn't have many in the pre-pack display).

Target at Garden City also has the Cyberverse 1step wave 2 toys, and the wave 2 Movie Titan Changers. (I can't find the wave 1 Bumblebee anymore... now that they have been on sale... typical)
    And taking a second look at Woolies, I found the large Authentics Grimlock, so all three were indeed there.

From yesterday at Garden City - Target as noted above...

And at BigW... they've put the Transformers toys onto their own two-sided section, but then forgot to get in enough toys to fill it (this was the amount of toys that were there 5 days ago before they were moved there).
    They did the same thing at this store for the TF4 Movie, with Stinger and Bumblebee covering that same section... so these will probably show up at most/all BigW stores in the next week. (hopefully they are expecting more toys to show up soon to fill it)

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

They had that BB / cyberverse stand filled at Strathpine bigw last Thursday.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------