Thread: CW Fire Chief

Default CW Fire Chief

On M-Bot's suggestion, I'm posting this up.

My version of CW Fire Chief. Not an original idea I'm sure but what they hey. Picked up a cheap CW Victorion from PC, got myself an extra CW Hot Spot, some orange Tamiya paint & voila.

Planning on adding some some reprolabels to finish it off. This has now give me my next project, CW Guard City. Here's hoping I finish it
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Nice, do you plan on some panel lining? That red is fairly intense.

If I can (more or less) do it, so can you!

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Nice, do you plan on some panel lining? That red is fairly intense.
    Maybe, never tried it before tbh. Don't have a steady hand unfortunately, hence the reprolabels idea.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Great work man

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Maybe, never tried it before tbh. Don't have a steady hand unfortunately, hence the reprolabels idea.
    You don't need steady hands - I mean it helps - you put down a layer of wash - games workshop has a decent range - it gets into the lines and detail and then you clean it up with a cotton bud and some isopropyl alcohol.

To build confidence try it out on a tf you don't mind screwing up e.g. a ko from a dollar store.

There's also a metric butt load of weathering and panel lining tutorials on YouTube

Also ask to join the Action Figure Customs Australia group on Facebook! Expand your circle of customising friends