Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: August's Awe-Inspiring Autobots!

Quote Originally Posted by jaina85 View Post

so many august shinies! but alas i am not smitten with all of them.. im really not feeling menasor at all, not even in a 'i should probably keep him for completion's sake' way, and tav-21 optimus might LOOK fun, but going back into truck mode is just irritating ._.
    ooohhhhhhhhhh, matrix!!!!!! I wants!!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Picked up the Black AOE Armour Prime and lots of Generations stuff:
    Sandstorm
    Armarda Starscream
    Mini-Con Assault team
    Nightbeat
    Skywarp
    Scoop

And CW Rod and Skywarp should be here tomorrow....

(only putting this in August bc that's when they arrived, even if I didn't open them until today :P)

Quote Originally Posted by jaina85 View Post

so many august shinies! but alas i am not smitten with all of them.. im really not feeling menasor at all, not even in a 'i should probably keep him for completion's sake' way, and tav-21 optimus might LOOK fun, but going back into truck mode is just irritating ._.
    Love my menasor. Glad I got the upgrade set from perfect effect which helps him stand soo much better

Do you think the feet on Menasor and Superion now look too big?

They are chunky but better than the standard feet. They should of just given the deluxes all hands and just included proper sized combiner feet with silverbolt, motormaster etc.

I think the proportions of Menasor are out. His body is too short which makes his hips too high and he looks like an ape, I am not a fan either. Superion on the other hand looks great.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I think the proportions of Menasor are out. His body is too short which makes his hips too high and he looks like an ape, I am not a fan either. Superion on the other hand looks great.
    haha menasor needs to go back to the gym and discover leg day and build those hips up