Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ToyBento (new online store)

Post ToyBento (new online store)

Hey everyone - just wanted to give you a heads up about a new (sort of) store opening later this month. The stock is still being added, but he will be carrying official and 3P/KO items.

http://www.toybento.com/

The owner has operated for quite a while via a private FB group called "Ben's Shop of Delights" but he's now moving to a full fledged website.

He's been great to deal with, and I have no doubt this will continue on the new site. He has a loyal customer following already from the FB group.

Official opening is 22/September but he has some stock loaded on the site now and is accepting orders. Pretty fair policies regarding shipping, $150+ USD ships free to Australia. Shop operates from Singapore.

Hmmm AU$10 per shipment (if you don't manage to get the free shipping), that's really good! Definitely a shop to look at when it opens completely!

Cheers!

Some pretty good prices on there too.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Ben spruked it on one of his videos, and I've had it bookmarked for over a month and waiting for it to open
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Ben is pretty easy to deal with. Its where i got my E Ness mp prime hands and the little apple accessories i use for my TFs.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

hopefully be able to hold his own because we all know what happens to retailers when they get busier... THEY LOSE THEIR SHIT AND WE GET STUFFED AROUND!

So i got hopes again for a decent retailer... see how we go!

Not really that keen on the Bayformers but that nemesis prime looks pretty damn sweet

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I don't mind looking at this store as other stores I may have tried are over loaded and this could be better service which some are looking for.

FYI - $113.50 AUD for a MP Starsaber... and Ben confirmed that it's legit, not the KO.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    FYI - $113.50 AUD for a MP Starsaber... and Ben confirmed that it's legit, not the KO.
    And I bought one for my friend. Let's see how good is the service.