Page 21 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Anyone know if it's the whole wave that's been pushed back or just single orders of Waspy?
    Word on the street seems to suggest Chromia and Nautica have been pushed back too.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Word on the street seems to suggest Chromia and Nautica have been pushed back too.
    Yea I know they have. I meant Waspy's wave mates. You only ordered him as a single ay? They'd be trying to fill complete wave orders first.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Yea I know they have. I meant Waspy's wave mates. You only ordered him as a single ay? They'd be trying to fill complete wave orders first.
    Ah, sorry, yeah I'm not sure - I did only order Waspy, yes.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Waspinator would have come as part of the Wave 5 assortment which has been delayed.

They would have split some of the cases for sets of Arcee and Chromia, and then sold off the Waspinator and Scoop as singles.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Waspinator would have come as part of the Wave 5 assortment which has been delayed.

They would have split some of the cases for sets of Arcee and Chromia, and then sold off the Waspinator and Scoop as singles.
    As wave revision probably. But the wave I'm talking about was with Skids, Dreadwing and Goldfire. Some people got them who ordered early, but I was late to the game and waiting for them to get stock of this wave.
    Last edited by 1AZRAEL1; 22nd March 2014 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Ah, sorry, yeah I'm not sure - I did only order Waspy, yes.
    Yea it looks like that Waspy is in the revision wave with Arcee, Chromia and Scoop and they are expected in September. And I'd say they are going to fill out the orders who preorded the case of figures rather than split them up, and make people who ordered a single Waspy wait until the revision. Sucks, but I can understand them doing it this way.

It's just the Chromia/Arcee wave that is "delayed" (or more accurately, had their correct release date confirmed from official sources), so anything else in those cases (Waspinator and Scoop I think), are also delayed.

Unfortunately, they've shifted my Waspinator that I pre-ordered Nov-Dec (with a full case of the Waspy wave), to the Chromia/Arcee wave... so it now says September instead of the same date as the Waspy wave (which it was before).

So if you pre-ordered just Waspinator last year, check your pre-orders list in your account, to see if they moved your Waspinator from the Waspy wave (wave 1) into the Chromia/Arcee wave (wave 5)... making you wait another 6 months from when the Waspy wave comes in.

my pre order for 2nd run mp sideswipe is now in stock and sitting in my pile of loot.

Megatran Guest

Not TFs but .....

Darth Vader Helmet toaster. Supposively marks one side of the toast slice with Darth Vader's helmet and the other side with the words Star Wars.

No jam, margarine or Vegemite on my toast.