Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Autobot Vehicle T-shirt Preorder discount

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Oh, I'm getting in on that action, I missed the first run. Cheers Trev
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    And one more closer to the goal! Thanks Trev!
    No wukkas

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Quick question, what are their sizes like? I'm usually a medium but sometimes a large if their sizes are small.
    Whenever I order from 80stees I find it prudent to go one size bigger

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    Why did you have to be mis-transformed Hot Spot?
    Didn't even notice that till you said! Think it's his battle/car carrier mode but even then his ladder should be pointing forward.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Ordered 1... only 34 to go
    Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Ordered mine as well Hopefully it can be done
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I've ordered one too, I can see this hitting the 40 mark very easily.
    Well it had 30 days to reach the 40 orders mark. It's been ONE DAY and they've had 33 orders already! Don't think they will have much trouble getting 7 more

I reckon nearly half those orders have come from here - I should hit them up to get my tshirt for free for drumming up interest in it and business for them

Quick question, what are their sizes like? I'm usually a medium but sometimes a large if their sizes are small.
    Im 5'4" and ordered mine on the first go before, im a medium with them.. if that helps.. asian build if that makes sense to you , lol... hmmm I think ill order another set, just so i have a spare if these first ones start to fade due to frequent laundry.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Im 5'4" and ordered mine on the first go before, im a medium with them.. if that helps.. asian build if that makes sense to you , lol... hmmm I think ill order another set, just so i have a spare if these first ones start to fade due to frequent laundry.
    That's good, I'm Asian build as well......wait are we allowed to say that these days.....
    Medium it is.

Also, can I suggest that we all don't wear it next meet up (lets be honest, its likely)
    Spiderken Away!

That's good, I'm Asian build as well......wait are we allowed to say that these days.....
    Medium it is.

Also, can I suggest that we all don't wear it next meet up (lets be honest, its likely)
    Well I am asian so its not like being racist or anything , lol....well if we all ever get to meet up again... I might be wearing something else, coz Ive already worn mine before in some of the old meet ups. 😊
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Well 39 of 40 ordered - if no one else buys one in the next 29 days ill grab a second one myself

I reckon everyone that ordered one should email me a photo of themselves wearing it when they receive them and I'll make a collage saying 'We saved it!' or something - see if I can scam Ozformers some future discounts

I can already see that happening at all the meets around the country lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well 39 of 40 ordered - if no one else buys one in the next 29 days ill grab a second one myself

I reckon everyone that ordered one should email me a photo of themselves wearing it when they receive them and I'll make a collage saying 'We saved it!' or something - see if I can scam Ozformers some future discounts
    That sounds like a plan They should know their target market, a rich vein of willing customers here in Oz
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Well they are now at 41 - over their requisite 40! Seems the discount is still available which is good.

We all get the shirt - yay!

I honestly thought I'd be checking their site every 3 or 4 days to see if anyone else had ordered and watching the numbers slowly creep up over the month. It happened in a day and a half

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Well they are now at 41 - over their requisite 40! Seems the discount is still available which is good.

We all get the shirt - yay!

I honestly thought I'd be checking their site every 3 or 4 days to see if anyone else had ordered and watching the numbers slowly creep up over the month. It happened in a day and a half
    It's a cool shirt
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Pretty sure the discount applies as long as it's still preorder. I ordered the Decepticon one too

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    It's a cool shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I ordered the Decepticon one too
    I reckon part of the beauty and appeal of these shirts at the moment is that they are covered with lots of pictures of characters/vehicles that have come up in the recent Combiner Wars toyline.

Between the Constructicons, Stunticons, Combaticons, Shockwave, Bombshell and the three main Seekers my Decepticon shirt has 21 characters on it that I've gotten over the last 15 months and my son loves to point them out whenever I wear the shirt

The Autobot one has the Protectobots, Aerielbots, The Optimus Maximus team, the Sky Reign limbs, Warpath, Powerglide, Huffer, Ultra Magnus and a few Masterpiece toys such as Ironhide and Tracks. Once again, a lot of characters/vehicles that have been released in the last year or two. My son is gonna love pointing them all out when the shirt arrives